Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: GST Winners 2018 ~~ Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Why would I pretend? If you know so much then you should have shown Junz how to make a proper gmap so this gst didnt endup a disaster.
    Show us a couple of videos from player's perspectives showing the invisible players because as I recall, the issue was from Junz's clientside and not server side. If you do have the videos other than the Curse house glitch drama. I'm pretty sure some action will be taken, I'm saying this because you opened a thread with a pill and called out some losing gangs to vote yes, then complained about it on other threads and yet I haven't seen some solid proof, words aren't enough. And bashing staff members won't help your case at all and being stubborn on the viewpoint discourages everyone from even trying to bring a consensus. Look at the Curse "cheating" drama and how it got handled, provided proof, non bashing arguments, they got what they deserved, and they were announced as winners for almost a day before getting disqualified. In the end the staff team wants fairness, the team knows there were bugs and that didn't stop them from trying to patch things up, but without any VALID proof, we can't get anywhere, so please link some proof, non edited screenshots, videos from a players u perspective.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Show us a couple of videos from player's perspectives showing the invisible players because as I recall, the issue was from Junz's clientside and not server side. If you do have the videos other than the Curse house glitch drama. I'm pretty sure some action will be taken, I'm saying this because you opened a thread with a pill and called out some losing gangs to vote yes, then complained about it on other threads and yet I haven't seen some solid proof, words aren't enough. And bashing staff members won't help your case at all and being stubborn on the viewpoint discourages everyone from even trying to bring a consensus. Look at the Curse "cheating" drama and how it got handled, provided proof, non bashing arguments, they got what they deserved, and they were announced as winners for almost a day before getting disqualified. In the end the staff team wants fairness, the team knows there were bugs and that didn't stop them from trying to patch things up, but without any VALID proof, we can't get anywhere, so please link some proof, non edited screenshots, videos from a players u perspective.
    Now your acting as if there was no proof? Junz saw enough proof to the point that he admitted the bugs and flaws, except that a redo would not be possible. The whole gst stream video was proof, explain why players from teams in Curse and Freeze were both complaining about not being able to see players as well? Because for whatever reason when I said it, it didnt sound real to you. Ask Junz to send you the whole stream, as he has it saved. Proof was not the issue, the issue was the willingness to get it right.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can get him to remessage me on discord I can show u the whole chat logs with exactly what he said.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    I'm going to ask some of you to refrain from targeting other players due to their in game stats. This is a thread about discussing GST not attacking other members on the forums.
    That is my bad.

I got WAY too into it.
    I'm sorry about that. I'll make sure to keep a cool head next time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    What the hell is going on?
    Who got disqualified?
    Why was the stream removed? Serious reasons.
    When will the community be informed?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Who got disqualified?
    Bulletzone really hit it on the spot here.

Also to answer your questions, Curse was disqualified.

The GST was supposedly buggy and such bugs essentially ruined the player's experiences.

No one knows why the stream was removed, and the lack of communication has everyone on edge.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Who got disqualified?
    Probably because the stream shows curse winning but they got disqualified after GST for glitching during broken myth match

- - - Updated - - -

Who got disqualified?
    Probably because the stream shows curse winning but they got disqualified after GST for glitching during broken myth match

The GST was a disaster, but we aren't getting a redo so there is no point in arguing anymore.
    Admins - - ERA

ill host my own gst winners get 10 tro each losers get 1 random shield code each

Who was the admin who made the GST platform?

- - - Updated - - -

Had Junz done his job perfectly?
    Last year GST failed due to server.
    This year GST failed due to admin's mistakes and I am pretty sure these mistakes can be avoided but the admins are too confident with their 'product'.
    I doubt the integrity of this year host. I don't think people who have relation to participants should host the game.
    My argument is that admins should always concern about all players' opinions but instead I see era admins only listen to their game-in-friends opinion. What a fodder.
    And the host should be neutral and does not have any background of joining any sparring and basing gang.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    The GST was a disaster, but we aren't getting a redo so there is no point in arguing anymore.
    Lol no argument means agreement?
    You agree what the admins did was right? You happy with the outcome of GST? Last year we said 'Wait for next year GST'. This year we are saying 'wait for next year GST'. The situation will get worse if this is not fixed.
    It is about the integrity of admins.

dude if your gonna start problems on the forums I suggest you don't post anything here. - Duke
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss