Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Furniture shop idea

Furniture shop idea

We all know the new house update is on its way, which is very exciting.

So this is my idea, there are many shops around era which includes furniture, which you have to go a find, then hunt around the shop for the furniture. Then go to another shop to find another item of furniture. So my idea is to add all the furniture items into one big shop, which each room can be categoried e.g chairs, tables, electronics. This will make it easier for players to add items into their house then exit straight Into the big shop to buy another. The shop can also have a seasons room which will included the special furniture from Halloween and Christmas and other events.
    The shop will also be updated with new furniture.

The name of this shop could be cheesy like graal graalkea.
    Just a random idea... what do you guys think?

I actually love this!

But we have the mall
    Newspaper Team
    Ex-Player Relations

Star Wars Fan!

"It's a trap!"
    - Admiral Ackbar

They could just eliminate the furniture shops around the world entirely and just add some sort of interface that you can access when inside your house that shows every furniture item in the game, and you can just scroll through the categories and items and buy what you want.
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

there would be less places to visit around era if you try doing this

I mean, but that would kind of eliminate the ownership around the shop. Most of these shops are exclusive to the work of one person, and they work really hard for the recognition and to get their work out there. I don't know... it seems like a cool idea, but I like them being separate. (Coming from a person that loves purchasing furniture and decorating their home).

Quote Originally Posted by iEvoGraalEra View Post
    They could just eliminate the furniture shops around the world entirely and just add some sort of interface that you can access when inside your house that shows every furniture item in the game, and you can just scroll through the categories and items and buy what you want.
    I like this idea, but as Nani and Minho said, adding this would give players less reasons to explore the map and some make shops just to have their shop in Era.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Great idea, but every idea encounters problems. like listed above; elimination of ownership, less places to visit. If this was to become an actual thing you would have to come up with multiple ideas in order to take place of all the empty buildings you just created. What, and how would you replace all those furniture stores? How would you show appreciation to the sole creator of multiple furniture items? you have to ask yourself questions like those listed before. Great ideas still though just not the best thing that could happen for right now.
    Jink!
    Nub of Era at Your Service

Quote Originally Posted by Jink Graal View Post
    Great idea, but every idea encounters problems. like listed above; elimination of ownership, less places to visit. If this was to become an actual thing you would have to come up with multiple ideas in order to take place of all the empty buildings you just created. What, and how would you replace all those furniture stores? How would you show appreciation to the sole creator of multiple furniture items? you have to ask yourself questions like those listed before. Great ideas still though just not the best thing that could happen for right now.
    Next to thefurniture could be the statue of the designer.
    I'm sure the old shops could be redesigned into something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    Next to thefurniture could be the statue of the designer.
    I'm sure the old shops could be redesigned into something else.
    Into more shops?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".