Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Upload Tokens Suggestion

Upload Tokens Suggestion

We all know that there were a few changes in the upload rules and some ppl were not happy and others just really didn't care. Now I'm a GFX editor I edit heads and bodies ( just letting yall know) I really don't find any problem in the introduction of upload tokens but what I think should really change is the amount of upload tokens you get when you refund after 2 hours, I think instead of 10k put it up to 15k UT (Upload tokens).

What are upload tokens???
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    What are upload tokens???
    There you go:

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Check out what Hoyt said on his thread detailing the system and why we had to adopt it here: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...d-Token-System

i disagree, why would u suddenly get more refund now?
    Hai C:

I really haven’t checkef but don’t you get the same amount you used within the 2hrs?

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I really haven’t checkef but don’t you get the same amount you used within the 2hrs?
    Yes, but the thing is he want's to get 15k insted of 10k when refunding his head after the 2hrs.

Banned
    I disagree. Before you always got half of your money when refunding an upload. I don’t understand why the amount should be increased. It doesn’t seem as a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    I disagree. Before you always got half of your money when refunding an upload. I don’t understand why the amount should be increased. It doesn’t seem as a good idea.
    Like cmon guys its not like you would get back gralats or anything. I don't think you should work to 10k just to get an upload back . Even though there's a 2 hour span to get your full refund back I think it would be a lot easier if it was put to 15k instead

- - - Updated - - -

I understand that admins put the upload tokens in place cause players are abusing the fact that it could be used to get money but just to even things out I believe that its not fair to STILL get half the amount of money back cause remember your not getting back gralats. I think this would make graal-life a whole lot easier.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Mikel;486955]i disagree, why would u suddenly get more refund now?
    If you refund you won't get back "NOTHING" that's the point I'm trying to get across

The way uploads are handled now is perfect. No changes need to be made to the token system.
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

"I understand that admins put the upload tokens in place cause players are abusing the fact that it could be used to get money but just to even things out I believe that its not fair to STILL get half the amount of money back cause remember your not getting back gralats. I think this would make graal-life a whole lot easier." (for some reason I cant quote it)

How is it unfair though?