Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Graal Era 2018 August Vip Item Suggestion

Young Artist

Lightbulb Graal Era 2018 August Vip Item Suggestion

I have an idea for next month's VIP item. I would like to suggest that next month's VIP item could be a healing weapon. Hence the fact that most of the population in GraalOnline Era is of young generation and most of those people start school in the month of August. My opinion as a VIP item for next month could be a lunch tray, representing the food served in the cafeteria of a school. Usually in the pass VIP items that were healing weapons, were also used as a melee. I would like to change that option and while the lunch tray is a healing weapon it could also be a gun, not exactly a gun but a throwing item. And what it throws would be random food items you would see in a lunch tray, and the items that are being thrown are a reference to bullets. Each icon would represent 5 damage. Somewhat like the old VIP Tzek which was 7 dmg and the throwing apples in Italy which are 3 dmg, this item could be just 5 dmg hence the fact that it's also a healing weapon as well. If my idea is recommended or chosen I also took my time to design the food tray icon and would love to send it to an admin for support.
    GraalEraAugustVip_FoodTrayByIvy.png

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyeneMarie View Post
    I have an idea for next month's VIP item. I would like to suggest that next month's VIP item could be a healing weapon.
    No.
    The fact that most of the population in GraalOnline Era is of young generation and most of those people start school in the month of August.
    No we don't.
    My opinion as a VIP item for next month could be a lunch tray, representing the food served in the cafeteria of a school. Usually in the pass VIP items that were healing weapons, were also used as a melee. I would like to change that option and while the lunch tray is a healing weapon it could also be a gun, not exactly a gun but a throwing item. And what it throws would be random food items you would see in a lunch tray, and the items that are being thrown are a reference to bullets. Each icon would represent 5 damage. Somewhat like the old VIP Tzek which was 7 dmg and the throwing apples in Italy which are 3 dmg, this item could be just 5 dmg hence the fact that it's also a healing weapon as well. If my idea is recommended or chosen I also took my time to design the food tray icon and would love to send it to an admin for support.
    GraalEraAugustVip_FoodTrayByIvy.png
    Originally I thought a Healing item? There's too many of those and the 50EC healing items would become Obsolete despite having a marginally faster rate of healing.
    However, I think the idea would work.
    If you really want your idea to work, you'd probably want to make the sprites for the bullets (food), also how would it reload?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Leveler
    I like this idea, yes here we start school in August @BZ, and reload could be some wacky gani of you throwing the tray in the air and catching it and shooting again.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I like this idea, yes here we start school in August @BZ, and reload could be some wacky gani of you throwing the tray in the air and catching it and shooting again.
    Let me guess, You're "Murican"?

The land where they still measure Temperature in Fahrenheit and don't even abide to the Metric system like any normal person would.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Let me guess, You're "Murican"?

The land where they still measure Temperature in Fahrenheit and don't even abide to the Metric system like any normal person would.
    If it's such a nuisance to you then move to Merica and run for president and change that

If it's such a nuisance to you then move to Merica and run for president and change that
    Wait the president decides that? Huh?

I give this idea a big fat no. Healing items used to unique but now is overrated. We don't need a healing item. Secondly, some of us don't go back to school but even though the majority do, how is that an exclusive item? I feel like this game will become a high school rp drama.

Might as well change the text to Japanese and have subtitles in the bottom.
    Let's not forget about that tsundere girl who screams baka every minute.

Point is, the item just doesn't make sense. We had the ruler before and it was disgusting. (The concept, not the graphics)

Too much healing items and I already started school like 2 weeks ago

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

The concept of politics is very dull to me, I'll pass.
    -

wtf does school have to do with an august vip item. y'all actin like u guys actually quit graal when school starts, i know u guys play graal before and after school

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    wtf does school have to do with an august vip item. y'all actin like u guys actually quit graal when school starts, i know u guys play graal before and after school
    Bet