Thread: GTA 5 Heists on PS3?

GTA 5 Heists on PS3?

Who wanna play some GTA 5 heists on PS3?
    Add me
    Easy_trckshotz_m

or just leave ur psn below and ima add u

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Who wanna play some GTA 5 heists on PS3?
    Add me
    Easy_trckshotz_m

or just leave ur psn below and ima add u
    The title makes it look like you're asking if heists are available on the PlayStation 3 version of GTA 5 lol
    Last edited by AliGamer911; 07-26-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    Should you crown a course as "hard", it does not necessarily mean that what you're taking is advanced. However, it does mean that whoever is teaching the subject to you has failed miserably at their job and has requested you to provide information that you haven't been taught, or has asked to you memorize great amounts of information in a short amount of time. Therefore, you should not crown the course as "hard", but crown it as "stupid".

I don't think anyone plays on past generation consoles anymore, but good luck.
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by iEvoGraalEra View Post
    Excuse me but WOT?!
    Should you crown a course as "hard", it does not necessarily mean that what you're taking is advanced. However, it does mean that whoever is teaching the subject to you has failed miserably at their job and has requested you to provide information that you haven't been taught, or has asked to you memorize great amounts of information in a short amount of time. Therefore, you should not crown the course as "hard", but crown it as "stupid".

Quote Originally Posted by iEvoGraalEra View Post
    There are actually alot of people on the past gen.

I do have a PS4 but the reason i wanna play on PS3 is because of modders.