Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Removal of weapon rusting

Removal of weapon rusting

I was wondering if weapon rusting will ever be removed. As I asked quite some players VIP and normal, they said weapon rusting should be removed in higher ratio of those who said it should not be removed. I would like to wonder if a petition or vote could be started to request this removal. Even if it cannot be removed for all guns I would at least appreciate if it would be removed for higher tier guns such as the bar, pbp, and shipka. As I have a pbp, I would like to get my moneys worth for my gun and not have to repair it. I was told to buy vip but even so I grind to save up for a bar or get tros to buy items, not to buy VIP for the one specific reason I want which is weapon repairs. I really should have given a true reason why. Some reasons of why I think weapon rusting should be removed is one being of (not a very good reason) but some of the players want it removed and I think what players of a game wants is important for their needs to be met. I think that mining to repair my gun that I will only be able to use for a short time is a waste of time when I could be doing something else. If I needed to go anywhere IRL it's also disappointing because it even rusts while you're away. I don't play GRaal very often but when I do I would like to hop on and enjoy killing people rather than spending time mining to repair it until the next repair is needed for it. I feel grinding is energy that should be put towards getting a bar or an umbrella not towards repairing your gun basically every day or grinding towards vip just for free repairs. As I am playing right now I am standing at spawn having players message me telling me weapon rusting should be removed.
    Last edited by Thegongler; 07-28-2018 at 03:11 AM.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegongler View Post
    I was wondering if weapon rusting will ever be removed. As I asked quite some players VIP and normal, they said weapon rusting should be removed in higher ratio of those who said it should not be removed. I would like to wonder if a petition or vote could be started to request this removal. Even if it cannot be removed for all guns I would at least appreciate if it would be removed for higher tier guns such as the bar, pbp, and shipka. As I have a pbp, I would like to get my moneys worth for my gun and not have to repair it. I was told to buy vip but even so I grind to save up for a bar or get tros to buy items, not to buy VIP for the one specific reason I want which is weapon repairs. Thank you.
    I'm sorry but I disagree.

There's multiple reasons why people buy VIP (weapon rusting), and that's one of the primary reasons, aside from the revival part (where you don't get sent to the hospital).

You never really gave a true reason for why it should be changed aside from the fact that you bought an expensive weapon.

I have a Shipka, yet I still stay on top of my VIP.

Even if you do buy VIP for one month, it's fairly easy to keep up with afterwards if you're willing to put in the work.

Also, having a vote or petition wouldn't really ensure the change. Very few people use Era-Go, so it really validates a minority rather than majority.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Howdy, I highly doubt that the removal of weapon rusting will ever be removed. Also removing it for just "higher tier" guns would make it unfair for those who cant afford higher tier guns or VIP to rid of repair fee.
    Jink!
    Nub of Era at Your Service

I mean, you don’t really state a valid reason for it to be removed other than you not wanting to fix it becaue the gun was expensive lol

I really should have given a true reason why. Some reasons of why I think weapon rusting should be removed is one being of (not a very good reason) but some of the players want it removed and I think what players of a game wants is important for their needs to be met. I think that mining to repair my gun that I will only be able to use for a short time is a waste of time when I could be doing something else. If I needed to go anywhere IRL it's also disappointing because it even rusts while you're away. I don't play GRaal very often but when I do I would like to hop on and enjoy killing people rather than spending time mining to repair it until the next repair is needed for it. I feel grinding is energy that should be put towards getting a bar or an umbrella not towards repairing your gun basically every day or grinding towards vip just for free repairs.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I really should have given a true reason why. Some reasons of why I think weapon rusting should be removed is one being of (not a very good reason) but some of the players want it removed and I think what players of a game wants is important for their needs to be met. I think that mining to repair my gun that I will only be able to use for a short time is a waste of time when I could be doing something else. If I needed to go anywhere IRL it's also disappointing because it even rusts while you're away. I don't play GRaal very often but when I do I would like to hop on and enjoy killing people rather than spending time mining to repair it until the next repair is needed for it. I feel grinding is energy that should be put towards getting a bar or an umbrella not towards repairing your gun basically every day or grinding towards vip just for free repairs.
    If you get VIP, you have the time to get that done.

VIP isn't a hard grind. If you're like me, you can pull it off in 3-7 days.

Once you get it, you can take the short time to make 1k-1.5k in the last week. It's not too hard.

When I came back, I bought the VIP subscription for a few bucks and have kept up with it since then by working for it.

Just be rational about your spending. It's not as hard as you're making it out to be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Banned
    As I asked quite some players VIP and normal, they said weapon rusting should be removed in higher ratio of those who said it should not be removed. I would like to wonder if a petition or vote could be started to request this removal. Even if it cannot be removed for all guns I would at least appreciate if it would be removed for higher tier guns such as the bar, pbp, and shipka. As I have a pbp, I would like to get my moneys worth for my gun and not have to repair it. I really should have given a true reason why. Some reasons of why I think weapon rusting should be removed is one being of (not a very good reason) but some of the players want it removed and I think what players of a game wants is important for their needs to be met. I think that mining to repair my gun that I will only be able to use for a short time is a waste of time when I could be doing something else. I don't play GRaal very often but when I do I would like to hop on and enjoy killing people rather than spending time mining to repair it until the next repair is needed for it.
    This is pretty much what you need to sum up the entire "essay" that is considered unparalleled.

You stated rusting should be removed - but where is your argument?
    Petition? Go on, we're all waiting for that to be carried out.

So with all due respect, the number of 'ideas' has been increasing at an exponential rate, but none of them had a substance to them. Can't approve an 'idea' that isn't an 'idea' to begin with, rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    This is pretty much what you need to sum up the entire "essay" that is considered unparalleled.

You stated rusting should be removed - but where is your argument?
    Petition? Go on, we're all waiting for that to be carried out.

So with all due respect, the number of 'ideas' has been increasing at an exponential rate, but none of them had a substance to them. Can't approve an 'idea' that isn't an 'idea' to begin with, rofl.
    Nobody uses rofl anymore

Banned
    I'm not sure if you have even read the entire thread.