Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I need help and graal support won’t respond.

I need help and graal support won’t respond.

i quit graal for awhile and when i came back out of curiosity my account wasn’t on the email it used to be on. i checked my emails and sure enough it says they transfered my account to a different email. i didn’t even know you could do that, i have the graalid for the account, pictures of the account, and i also have access to the email it used to be on before it got changed somehow. junz isn’t online atm and i tried talking to him earlier. I do in fact have access to the email it used to be on. can anyone help me? support didn’t respond to emails for some reason. and i did not spam them
    Hey...

Quote Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
    i quit graal for awhile and when i came back out of curiosity my account wasn’t on the email it used to be on. i checked my emails and sure enough it says they transfered my account to a different email. i didn’t even know you could do that, i have the graalid for the account, pictures of the account, and i also have access to the email it used to be on before it got changed somehow. junz isn’t online atm and i tried talking to him earlier. I do in fact have access to the email it used to be on. can anyone help me? support didn’t respond to emails for some reason. and i did not spam them
    Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to help you out, but here are some helpful links:
    • Click here to email the Support Team.
    • Click here to file a ticket. (ToonSlab)
    • Click here to view a thread that might be helpful.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    First thing should be to submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com. If they don’t respond within 48 hours, try to email [email protected] and wait for a reply there. I would also advise changing your email password just in case someone got in it.

you probably got unlinked.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    you probably got unlinked.
    i did not get unlinked. i wasn’t online to get unlinked either. i said that support emailed me awhile ago saying they transfered my account to a different email
    Hey...

And you didn’t let anyone else on the account?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I checked my emails and sure enough it says they transfered my account to a different email. i didn’t even know you could do that, i have the graalid for the account, pictures of the account, and i also have access to the email it used to be on before it got changed somehow.
    i did not get unlinked. i wasn’t online to get unlinked either. i said that support emailed me awhile ago saying they transfered my account to a different email
    Wait, Wait, Wait.
    Something doesn't add up.

They wouldn't just change your email without your consent (I hope) nor do they ever issue email changes unless there's a very good reason.
    If they did change your email, surely they would have emailed you (the owner of the account), to ask you what email you'd like to change it too.

On the basis that what you're saying is true and you were emailed by the official support email; that your email address has been changed then someone logged onto your account and somehow convinced them to change the linked email account.
    On the other-hand, you may have been unlinked (You don't need to be online to get unlinked).

I can't see why they'd change your email address for no reason.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Wait, Wait, Wait.

They wouldn't just change your email without your consent (I hope) nor do they ever issue email changes unless there's a very good reason.
    If they did change your email, surely they would have emailed you (the owner of the account), to ask you what email you'd like to change it too.

On the basis that what you're saying is true and you were emailed by the official support email; that your email address has been changed then someone logged onto your account and somehow convinced them to change the linked email account.
    On the other-hand, you may have been unlinked (You don't need to be online to get unlinked).

This post deserves a "+ rep" so...

+ rep
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Wait, Wait, Wait.

okay, i didn’t know you could get unlinked being offline that’s weird
    Hey...

Someone got my email changed & I got it changed bacc but the person changed it again & Now i have no account. Support never replies & i need my account bacc please help.