Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I need help and graal support won’t respond.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jahfromgraal View Post
    I need my account asap, I spent too much money on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which email did you email? [email protected] or did you submit a ticket? If it’s been months since a response, I would try again. Make sure you include all details you have and that you type clearly. Tell them your account email was changed without your consent. If I were you, I would actually make a new email and try to have them transfer the account to that one. Are you able to get on a new account and find your account? Has someone been on it recently? If so, mention all that in the next email you send.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
    While I’m on this thread, I also have a question. Recently a friend of mine got unlinked from their account or something, why and how did this happen? They really want their account back since they did a lot of stuff in it. It really sucks.
    I’m not sure why the account got unlinked, but I would tell your friend to submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com asking why they got unlinked and if there’s anything that could be done. If 48 hours pass and you hear nothing, try to email support.toonslab.com with any info you have, including the last thing done on the account and when it was unlinked. Tell them you don’t know why the account was unlinked and ask why and for the account back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Griff88 View Post
    Why does only ONE person to through that tickets? Maybe thats why i haven't gotten a reply in 3 weeks
    Tickets generally take up to 48 hours to resolve, if you haven’t heard back in weeks, you were either found guilty of something or you need to submit another.

Tickets generally take up to 48 hours to resolve, if you haven’t heard back in weeks, you were either found guilty of something or you need to submit another.[/QUOTE]
    I've already submitted 2. And no I'm not guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Which email did you email? [email protected] or did you submit a ticket? If it’s been months since a response, I would try again. Make sure you include all details you have and that you type clearly. Tell them your account email was changed without your consent. If I were you, I would actually make a new email and try to have them transfer the account to that one. Are you able to get on a new account and find your account? Has someone been on it recently? If so, mention all that in the next email you send.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any ingame admins that help?

I’m not sure why the account got unlinked, but I would tell your friend to submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com asking why they got unlinked and if there’s anything that could be done. If 48 hours pass and you hear nothing, try to email support.toonslab.com with any info you have, including the last thing done on the account and when it was unlinked. Tell them you don’t know why the account was unlinked and ask why and for the account back.

- - - Updated - - -

Tickets generally take up to 48 hours to resolve, if you haven’t heard back in weeks, you were either found guilty of something or you need to submit another.

How’d you get it changed back in the first place? I suggest revoking access to your account and changing your email password before anything else
    How ima get it changed if they changed the email so I cant get in

Banned
    How ima get it changed if they changed the email so I cant get in

You still have access to the email though right? Or your email password was changed? If you still have access to the email, email [email protected] and ask why the email was changed

You still have access to the email though right? Or your email password was changed? If you still have access to the email, email [email protected] and ask why the email was changed
    the old email or the email the account email was changed too?

Banned
    the old email or the email the account email was changed too?

Your email, the one it should be on but isn’t anymore for whatever reason

Your email, the one it should be on but isn’t anymore for whatever reason
    Is there anyway I can contact you directly?

Banned
    Is there anyway I can contact you directly?

Me? Yeah, you can dm me but I can’t really help with account issues like this besides try and lead you to the right place

Is there a way i can contact xor, hoyt or unimax? i have an account problem. Toonslab isnt helping not era support.