Thread: Car missions

Car missions

Any chance we can have more "mission guys" all over the map? I feel that 6 guys just isn't enough. People either going to those "mission guys" to get missions which starts a timer before giving another mission or just kill players that attempt to get a mission. This all just make it even harder to do this job.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierXav View Post
    Any chance we can have more "mission guys" all over the map? I feel that 6 guys just isn't enough. People either going to those "mission guys" to get missions which starts a timer before giving another mission or just kill players that attempt to get a mission. This all just make it even harder to do this job.
    Exaggeration.

There are times when Mission Guy doesn't have a single player on him, try going to a different Mission Guy if there's currently a horde around the one you're at.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I agree with AliGamer. Having 6 mission guys, in my opinion, is more than enough. If one is full and getting annoying either wait the minute or two, or go to another mission guy.
    Jink!
    Nub of Era at Your Service

Quote Originally Posted by Jink Graal View Post
    I agree with AliGamer. Having 6 mission guys, in my opinion, is more than enough. If one is full and getting annoying either wait the minute or two, or go to another mission guy.
    True. I can't disagree with the both of you. 3 mission guys are in pk zones while the others are non pk zones. Sometimes, there aren't any players on either any of the mission guys. That's true. Now that I think about it, if there were to be more.. Let's say in Southridge, it will throw off the balance of making the game more in favor for people who are P2W. If this were to change, it will make glalats that much easier to earn. Way too easy. Which would possibly lead to car missions getting another nerf.

True. I can't disagree with the both of you. 3 mission guys are in pk zones while the others are non pk zones. Sometimes, there aren't any players on either any of the mission guys. That's true. Now that I think about it, if there were to be more.. Let's say in Southridge, it will throw off the balance of making the game more in favor for people who are P2W. If this were to change, it will make glalats that much easier to earn. Way too easy. Which would possibly lead to car missions getting another nerf.
    I doubt adding another Mission Guy would cause dramatic affects like the ones you've states, but you have a point. If players can get Gralats too easily, prices would rise AGAIN and iEra would favor P2W players even more than it does already.

I seriously need to calm down about this then.. I'll admit.. I was being a bit dramatic about this causing a big problem between P2W and F2P players. My point still stands tho. I'll try to make it clear this time. I'll also talk about other point too.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I doubt adding another Mission Guy would cause dramatic affects like the ones you've states, but you have a point. If players can get Gralats too easily, prices would rise AGAIN and iEra would favor P2W players even more than it does already.
    Having more mission guys wouldn't actually be a problem only if it's in Southridge and only being 2 Southridge.1 in pk zone while the other in a non-pk zone. Like how it already is in the more populated island that carries more players. (That's what I meant to say). However, if there were be more mission guys at the more populated island that already has 6, it would be a problem causing the balance to fall in favor for F2P players. Which will then possibly make the game even P2W.
    Now the question, are there enough? That goes down to opinion.
    Exaggeration.

There are times when Mission Guy doesn't have a single player on him, try going to a different Mission Guy if there's currently a horde around the one you're at.
    I will say that I did exaggerate. "Any chance we can have more mission guys all over the map?" That statement was made out of frustration. I still believe that there should be more through. Just in Southridge. While I believe there should be more and I want more, I also don't mind keeping the 6 we have now.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    More in Southridge would be nice.

If Southridge should have any use, move things players will need​ there.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Having more mission guys wouldn't actually be a problem only if it's in Southridge and only being 2 Southridge.1 in pk zone while the other in a non-pk zone. Like how it already is in the more populated island that carries more players. (That's what I meant to say). However, if there were be more mission guys at the more populated island that already has 6, it would be a problem causing the balance to fall in favor for F2P players. Which will then possibly make the game even P2W.
    Now the question, are there enough? That goes down to opinion.
    Since you put it that, you have a point. Having another Mission Guy in the Southridge would be nice, but two? I think one is enough to fit the whole island, don't you think?

Since you put it that, you have a point. Having another Mission Guy in the Southridge would be nice, but two? I think one is enough to fit the whole island, don't you think?
    Yeah. Either 1 or 2 would be fine. If there were to be just one, that also wouldn't be a problem since the island is alot smaller than the other. It will be reasonable.

Yeah. Either 1 or 2 would be fine. If there were to be just one, that also wouldn't be a problem since the island is alot smaller than the other. It will be reasonable.
    I say we place him at the Era Mall.