Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Weasel's Gani Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel is back View Post

here is a p90 fire gani, please leave feedback, if the gif comes out laggy its not actually like that idk why it refuses to look smooth in the gif. ill just post the fire if it does look glitchy and laggy

- - - Updated - - -

this might be a little less laggy
    When working with a gun I like to go off the basis that you fire the gun and then catch the recoil in your shoulder. There is some form of delay between the two. The gun starts moving and then you body reacts after. In this case I would have the gun fire and start recoiling back. With a small offset of 1-2 frames before I move the head back to simulate the recoil being caught by the body. Then either recovering at the same time or having the gun recover first and the head shortly after once again.

I'll be here from time to time. College & Work are my priorities for now.
    If you need anything from me feel free to ask.

Small projects going on here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by iBliss View Post
    When working with a gun I like to go off the basis that you fire the gun and then catch the recoil in your shoulder. There is some form of delay between the two. The gun starts moving and then you body reacts after. In this case I would have the gun fire and start recoiling back. With a small offset of 1-2 frames before I move the head back to simulate the recoil being caught by the body. Then either recovering at the same time or having the gun recover first and the head shortly after once again.
    I see what you're saying and I will fix it , thank you for taking your time to give feedback!
    idk what I am back from tbh just forgot the password to my other two accounts

Banned
    Finally, someone is learning gani!
    Try and give the P90 a little bit more kick and if you can add a shell coming out the back for realism.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    Finally, someone is learning gani!
    Try and give the P90 a little bit more kick and if you can add a shell coming out the back for realism.
    I was planning on making the p90 have a shell pop out because ive done that with other guns and it looks a lot better I know, but the sprite sheet did not come with a shell for the p90 so might just use a shell from a different gun
    idk what I am back from tbh just forgot the password to my other two accounts

I spot my 870 express owo
    = Just a creative guy I guess =
    -Former Ol' West Gani Artist.
    -Graphics Artist, specializes in items and weapons.
    -Practicing Ganis in Dev Testbed.
    -Currently not hired in any servers.