Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: We need to talk about "Spanish Astro"

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I don’t see this as racism, I see this thread as discussion of the different areas in game where people who speak certain languages tend to gather and how they are perceived to act in these places. Nobody is saying that everyone who speaks a certain language is rude or whatever, just saying that people who gather in certain areas tend to act a certain way.

As for the vulgarity, what’s been said in this thread is not directed towards anyone and is just listed as examples as I understand it, but if it does get out of hand I will shut it down. We are still trying not to overpolice the forums so players can still speak without being overcensored, but we will intervene if we see it as necessary. If any other moderator disagrees with my judgement of the situation, then by all means, they can take necessary steps to handle this thread.
    Understood, I will make more joke with swear words in forum in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, this thread is discussing about game so I don't really mind as me myself always used to visit the bar beside beach, but discussing about Arabic vulgar words and the 'hardness' and 'softness' of certain vulgar words, I think they find the wrong place?

We need to talk about "Spanish Astro"

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, this thread is discussing about game so I don't really mind as me myself always used to visit the bar beside beach, but discussing about Arabic vulgar words and the 'hardness' and 'softness' of certain vulgar words, I think they find the wrong place?
    Why are you getting so mad over this?

It just happened after one post after another. Nobody is joking here either this is a serious topic
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Instead of teasing me 'why are you getting so mad', go read the rules. I do not think that what I said is false or fake.

Do whatever u want, I won't give my opinion or suggestion about this game anymore as admins themselves can't follow the rules and take the right action against vulgarity. Continue your hardness and softness of the vulgar words topic.

Being racism and swearing don't get the thread closed. Hmm what is the moderator doing?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait I forget this is era, only people who obey admins can swear oops
    Racism? How? Where?

Swearing? Lol dude give me a break, "ibn kelb" could mean "flying little dancing ponies" for all the general public knows

- - - Updated - - -

(I'm sorry but it does not mean 'flying little dancing ponies ")
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Instead of teasing me 'why are you getting so mad', go read the rules. I do not think that what I said is false or fake.

Do whatever u want, I won't give my opinion or suggestion about this game anymore as admins themselves can't follow the rules and take the right action against vulgarity. Continue your hardness and softness of the vulgar words topic.
    Aren’t you that salty guy that complains about staff members no matter what. If you read the rules you’ll realize that derailing a thread isn’t allowed as well. Nobody forced u to say ur opinion or suggestions u can leave if u want.
    And if any mod wanna warn me i don’t mind lol

- - - Updated - - -

Calm down Trix and reword it <3
    What are you mad about?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I know the rules but nobody is being racist or mean to one another. And for the moderator part, in the past moderators were a bit harsh on closing and deleting threads and they are giving the community a bigger chance to express themselves rather then closing a thread because someone said something stupid.
    As for this thread, I believe it’s going to be closed because you won’t stop complaining about forum rules and breaking rules which causes other players to contradict your claim.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Banned
    Okay let’s all kinda back off each other, no more targeting each other or ganging up on one person, please

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Okay let’s all kinda back off each other, no more targeting each other or ganging up on one person, please
    Guys this house is amazing :^)