Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Could more Q&As in game be hosted?

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I honestly think doing it the other way around, where the ADMINS ask the players questions might be a little better/entertaining.
    Could drag someone or summon them and they ask the player a question like what's your favorite color or something simple and then the player ask the staff a question

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I honestly think doing it the other way around, where the ADMINS ask the players questions might be a little better/entertaining.
    Yeah, you know what they say: Like minds think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Could drag someone or summon them and they ask the player a question like what's your favorite color or something simple and then the player ask the staff a question
    Knowing the Graal community, Dragging a player sends them into a state of absolute chaos.
    Expecting a Graal player to respond seriously to a question is like expecting the UK to get a Good trade deal when leaving the EU.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Zany
    Alright, but what would be asked?
    That has factors, such as who would be within it. But that's not a difficult thing, just curiosity questions or maybe developmental questions, asking for tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    That has factors, such as who would be within it. But that's not a difficult thing, just curiosity questions or maybe developmental questions, asking for tips.
    We wanna do it the other way around, Zany. The admins ask the players questions. It'll be more entertaining and practical that way.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Can y’all just host one tmrw thx

Leveler
    We wanna do it the other way around, Zany. The admins ask the players questions. It'll be more entertaining and practical that way.
    Nah, both ways would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Can y’all just host one tmrw thx
    I second this.

Leveler
    I second this.
    Agreed. Host one tonight at Comedy Club, the theater, or somewhere else and send a broadcast message and we'll see how it goes.

Zany
    That was just an idea you threw out there, I never remember that being a universal thing. I'm not sure how much more practical that would really be because it would literally be the same exact thing with the same exact timing, just a matter of who's asking who what.

Am opened minded but you literally asked what the questions would be. So I answered you

That was just an idea you threw out there, I never remember that being a universal thing.
    With all due respect, it's one of very first things I said.
    I'm not sure how much more practical that would really be because it would literally be the same exact thing with the same exact timing, just a matter of who's asking who what.
    And, with all due respect, I honestly doubt that the player base'll ask serious questions.
    Am opened minded but you literally asked what the questions would be. So I answered you
    I mean what would the ADMINS ask.