Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Could more Q&As in game be hosted?

Leveler

Could more Q&As in game be hosted?

Title. They've been done by staff before like in the theater and on top of the old trade house. Would be nice to have them more often, if not in game then on era-go.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Borius would make it his secondary source of income.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Oh yes I remember when Reno had done it. It doesn’t require VIP so

Banned
    What kind of Q&A are we talking? Like personal stuff about staff members or more along the lines of content and stuff? Because we can’t leak content, so Q&A’s would have to be by higher staff that can actually answer those questions without giving too much away.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    What kind of Q&A are we talking? Like personal stuff about staff members or more along the lines of content and stuff? Because we can’t leak content, so Q&A’s would have to be by higher staff that can actually answer those questions without giving too much away.
    Could be era related or personal depending on the host
    Basically staff members drag a play to talk about a certain topic or just a quick question

i know some people this might do this..
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Banned
    Anyone remember gun game?That was the only time I enjoyed lag.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    Anyone remember gun game?That was the only time I enjoyed lag.
    The one where you shot people to leave up and try new guns? Omg yes! It was awesome
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I think both would be good, like questions about lack of response from toonslab like assistance with their failed gralat pack purchases, etc. Also questions about things around era like people could be like "How do you earn ec?" stuff like that. Also maybe some personal questions to staff and players could have a better connection. Could make a Q&A Building somewhere maybe in the empty building above and little to the left of the Neo Zone Base heal room/building.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I think both would be good, like questions about lack of response from toonslab like assistance with their failed gralat pack purchases, etc. Also questions about things around era like people could be like "How do you earn ec?" stuff like that. Also maybe some personal questions to staff and players could have a better connection. Could make a Q&A Building somewhere maybe in the empty building above and little to the left of the Neo Zone Base heal room/building.
    For the issues and stuff, most players know that they can just generally pm an online pr to get those answered. I agree that staff and player interaction should be increased, and personal questions could kinda help with that I guess. I just don’t want to like increase staff worship. For the more future update related stuff, it’d have to be by someone working on a project and they’d have to be willing to host a Q&A session.

For in game stuff, I do remember how it was done years ago, but I don’t quite remember what kinds of questions were asked. If y’all want to do it on the forums, I can ask other staff members if they’d be interested and we can get it going pretty easily I think. Turnout just won’t be high haha. (Q&A’s were also one of the ideas y’all had about getting the forums more active iirc, and I think it could work at least a little)