Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Could more Q&As in game be hosted?

It isn’t necessary to be a serious Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    For the issues and stuff, most players know that they can just generally pm an online pr to get those answered. I agree that staff and player interaction should be increased, and personal questions could kinda help with that I guess. I just don’t want to like increase staff worship. For the more future update related stuff, it’d have to be by someone working on a project and they’d have to be willing to host a Q&A session.

For in game stuff, I do remember how it was done years ago, but I don’t quite remember what kinds of questions were asked. If y’all want to do it on the forums, I can ask other staff members if they’d be interested and we can get it going pretty easily I think. Turnout just won’t be high haha. (Q&A’s were also one of the ideas y’all had about getting the forums more active iirc, and I think it could work at least a little)
    Get Junz I got questions for him

- - - Updated - - -

Junz and ches

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    For the issues and stuff, most players know that they can just generally pm an online pr to get those answered. I agree that staff and player interaction should be increased, and personal questions could kinda help with that I guess. I just don’t want to like increase staff worship. For the more future update related stuff, it’d have to be by someone working on a project and they’d have to be willing to host a Q&A session.

For in game stuff, I do remember how it was done years ago, but I don’t quite remember what kinds of questions were asked. If y’all want to do it on the forums, I can ask other staff members if they’d be interested and we can get it going pretty easily I think. Turnout just won’t be high haha. (Q&A’s were also one of the ideas y’all had about getting the forums more active iirc, and I think it could work at least a little)
    I'd love to be involved in any Q & A. I remember when a live Q & A was done on twitch in the comedy club a while back with Storm and such, it would be cool do something like that again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I think both would be good, like questions about lack of response from toonslab like assistance with their failed gralat pack purchases, etc. Also questions about things around era like people could be like "How do you earn ec?" stuff like that. Also maybe some personal questions to staff and players could have a better connection. Could make a Q&A Building somewhere maybe in the empty building above and little to the left of the Neo Zone Base heal room/building.
    Well I don't think account related questions should be asked in it. That would stir up problems. Normal questions, person staff questions, things like that are fine. But nothing that's like "when will this server not be trash anymore?" or "when will you guys respond to my ticket?" or anything like that, or toxic questions.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    I'd love to be involved in any Q & A. I remember when a live Q & A was done on twitch in the comedy club a while back with Storm and such, it would be cool do something like that again.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I don't think account related questions should be asked in it. That would stir up problems. Normal questions, person staff questions, things like that are fine. But nothing that's like "when will this server not be trash anymore?" or "when will you guys respond to my ticket?" or anything like that, or toxic questions.
    True

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Alright, but what would be asked?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Y’all do realize that not everyone is going to mention these problems right? It’s a minority unless a staff says not to ask these questions so they do the opposite cuz they want the staff member’s attention.
    When Reno hosted it they talked about ingame cars... it’s this simple

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Y’all do realize that not everyone is going to mention these problems right? It’s a minority unless a staff says not to ask these questions so they do the opposite cuz they want the staff member’s attention.
    When Reno hosted it they talked about ingame cars... it’s this simple
    Isn't it being done the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Isn't it being done the other way around?
    No specific rules it’s just random which is fun

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No specific rules it’s just random which is fun
    Makes sense.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Borius would make it his secondary source of income.
    No basically, staff would sit on-top of the trade-tables ( Tag on ) and players would spam them asking questions, although in hindsight I can see majority of the questions being "How to be adiam".
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    No basically, staff would sit on-top of the trade-tables ( Tag on ) and players would spam them asking questions, although in hindsight I can see majority of the questions being "How to be adiam".
    I honestly think doing it the other way around, where the ADMINS ask the players questions might be a little better/entertaining.