Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Phone calls in plasma

Thumbs up Phone calls in plasma

Im a mobile player and when I do plasma I prefer to do it solo and aim for wave 20+ but I tend to get a lot of spam phone calls so when I get them I get warped back to a hospital.
    I don’t necissarily mind when I’m on lower waves and I just started but when I’m at wave 24 and a phone call gets me warped after 30+ minutes if plamsa it’s pretty annoying.
    This also happens with battery percentage warnings but it’s an easy fix with plugging in a charger while playing.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Last edited by GraalCoreCola; 08-03-2018 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Misspelled a word

Quote Originally Posted by GraalCoreCola View Post
    Im a mobile player and when I do plasma I prefer to do it solo and aim for wave 20+ but I tend to get a lot of spam phone calls so when I get them I get warped back to a hospital.
    I don’t neccicarily mind when I’m on lower waves and I just started but when I’m at wave 24 and a phone call gets me warped after 30+ minutes if plamsa it’s pretty annoying.
    This also happens with battery percentage warnings but it’s an easy fix with plugging in a charger while playing.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?
    I play on an android and there is an option to turn off alerts when in an app. if you're on anything else, idk. might as well invest in a tablet.

I play on iOS, iPhone 7+
    Thank you though

You can go to your phone settings>do not disturb and set phone calls to no one when Do not disturb is enabled.

Why didnt you guys complain the same thing as events? Anyways, having not going to the hospital when a phone call means you can leave Graal Era app without going to the hospital, and thats cheating. If that happened, you can do plasma waves whenever you like on the same old wave, its like saving progress.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Can't get warped if you have no friends to call you...

"A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Can't get warped if you have no friends to call you...

Smart
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Go on airplane mode, and then turn WIFI back on

Like Ires said, turn on Do Not Disturb. i use it when playing graal all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Like Ires said, turn on Do Not Disturb. i use it when playing graal all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Used it last year and my mom still managed to call me during crypt lol