Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I want to promote this game - but I need help!

I want to promote this game - but I need help!

I want to start playing graal again for my channel (www.youtube.com/neffy) but I can’t get back on my account, you see, when I was a kid (4-5 years ago) my brother created my email with fake information, I used it to play graal and that was my only purpose with it. Through out the years I didn’t play graal I’ve gotten new phones and I’ve lost access to my email. I tried contacting them but they couldn’t verify it was me. I sent a ticket but I haven’t reveived a respond in a week(both toonslab and era). I tried contacting all Player Relations to see if they can help me but all of them gave me straight bland and plain responses of “email Toonslab.” I want to have a conversation with someone with a higher rank in this game who can actually have a conversation with me about this instead of directing me to toonslab directly like I’m talking to a robot.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I want to promote this game - but I need help!

Yeah talk to junz or homelesswitch about this.

Btw congrats on 100k
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    I want to start playing graal again for my channel (www.youtube.com/neffy) but I can’t get back on my account, you see, when I was a kid (4-5 years ago) my brother created my email with fake information, I used it to play graal and that was my only purpose with it. Through out the years I didn’t play graal I’ve gotten new phones and I’ve lost access to my email. I tried contacting them but they couldn’t verify it was me. I sent a ticket but I haven’t reveived a respond in a week(both toonslab and era). I tried contacting all Player Relations to see if they can help me but all of them gave me straight bland and plain responses of “email Toonslab.” I want to have a conversation with someone with a higher rank in this game who can actually have a conversation with me about this instead of directing me to toonslab directly like I’m talking to a robot.
    wow man i never thought id see ya on here! i used to watch you back when i played growtopia you should make a new account and start a rag to riches thing
    MY ART/WEBSITE!
    www.wowwashere.tk
    I do graffiti and art!
    -------------------------

Banned
    When you’re sending a ticket in, you’re using a different email address and just referencing the one you can’t get into right? Just to be sure, because if you send a ticket using the email that you can’t get into...then you won’t be able to see any responses.

Also, the reason all we can do is direct you to support is because in game staff don’t have the proper tools and authorizations to investigate account issues like this.

I contacted both supports from a different email.

Banned
    If you didn’t receive a response or anything, there just might not be enough evidence that you’re the actual account owner. It was years ago, and I imagine a lot of the things that might’ve been able to link the account to you have changed. Unfortunately, if toonslab support or graalonline support can’t help, I’m not sure what to tell you, sorry.

That really sucks, even though I have my era-go credibility I guess you’re right. I guess it’s time to forget about it. Shucks.

Banned
    Out of curiousity though, how were you able to recover your forum account? Did you just remember your forum password and not remember how to get into your in game email?

I used a different email to sign up for era-go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wowwashere View Post
    wow man i never thought id see ya on here! i used to watch you back when i played growtopia you should make a new account and start a rag to riches thing
    That’ll be painful lol, I’ve gotten too many things through out the years I’ve played this game I don’t think I can recover.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Yeah talk to junz or homelesswitch about this.

Btw congrats on 100k
    Thanks man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Out of curiousity though, how were you able to recover your forum account? Did you just remember your forum password and not remember how to get into your in game email?
    If providing proof helps with the case at all ;

I know my graal ID
    I know my graal FB
    Era-Go credibility (i’ve Helped out with numerous graphics including the Arcade)
    I have messages with SNK from Facebook where he added a flamethrower to my account because I won a FB giveaway
    -My email on the old account (Ace********) has the same name as my old era-go username before Bboy changed it (Acelion) and also has the same name as the email I use on Era-Go (Ace360******)
    -previous Jail IP information will be the same as the IP I use right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    That really sucks, even though I have my era-go credibility I guess you’re right. I guess it’s time to forget about it. Shucks.
    i mean your era go credibility should be enough evidence it self
    MY ART/WEBSITE!
    www.wowwashere.tk
    I do graffiti and art!
    -------------------------