Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I want to promote this game - but I need help!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    I used a different email to sign up for era-go.

- - - Updated - - -

That’ll be painful lol, I’ve gotten too many things through out the years I’ve played this game I don’t think I can recover.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man

- - - Updated - - -

If providing proof helps with the case at all ;

I know my graal ID
    I know my graal FB
    Era-Go credibility (i’ve Helped out with numerous graphics including the Arcade)
    I have messages with SNK from Facebook where he added a flamethrower to my account because I won a FB giveaway
    -My email on the old account (Ace********) has the same name as my old era-go username before Bboy changed it (Acelion) and also has the same name as the email I use on Era-Go (Ace360******)
    -previous Jail IP information will be the same as the IP I use right now.
    Did you include all that in your ticket? It’s best to have as much evidence as possible for these types of situations I think. Not sure if it would help or not but it doesn’t hurt to try

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Did you include all that in your ticket? It’s best to have as much evidence as possible for these types of situations I think. Not sure if it would help or not but it doesn’t hurt to try
    Yeah i’ll submit another ticket right now with all the basic information + that. It’s a pain feeling helpless but I really appreciate the help you’ve given me.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

wow ace why you gotta lie
    Navy

Update :
    Found this image which will hopefully greatly increase my chances in getting my account back
    Last edited by Enfy; 08-04-2018 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post

Update :
    Found this image which will hopefully greatly increase my chances in getting my account back
    I don't think it's a good idea to post your graal ID & email address on the fourms.

Quote Originally Posted by Ires View Post
    I don't think it's a good idea to post your graal ID & email address on the fourms.
    Yeah thanks for that, don’t know what I was thinking [Updated it]

Banned
    That's more then enough evidence to recover your account, but it's just that account issues are known to not get sorted out and not getting responses from toonslab is normal.

I sure do hope so man.

PRs don't have the power to handle anything relating to email/account issues. Only Toonslab can fix it.

Big Boss
    Toonslab support has looked into the issue, you should receive an email about the ticket soon.