Thread: Project: Keep Plasma Corp Alive

Project: Keep Plasma Corp Alive

This is a disclaimer if you dont like reading a lot. Begone.

Ideas:
    Plasma Spar: A player spars against 1 Assault mercenary;each round the player wins the health of the Assault Mercenary increases by 10 points and the health of the player is restored. The Assault Mercenary starts with 50 HP. The player can use any item or ability currently allowed in any regular spar, including melees (Mp5a5’s melee to be specific Junz im talking to you directly here). There is no breaks in-between rounds, as soon as the player brings the Mercenary’s HP to 0 his health is restored, the player is dragged back into the starting point, the new Assault Mercenary spawns and the new round begins.

Round 5: 1 PC (Assault Mercenary has 100 HP)
    Round 10: 3 PC (Assault Mercenary has 150 HP)
    Round 15: 6 PC (Assault Mercenary has 200 HP)
    Round 20: 12 PC (Assault Mercenary has 250 HP)
    And so on and so forth...

At round 20 the player has killed the Assault Mercenary 20 times removing 3,050 HP from it since he started.

Plasma Dash: An event pretty much like Rush the player is warped (by himself or with a gang) to a room practically the same as the Rush’s event level, with squares numbered from 1-6 the players have a limited amount time to get into each square. Each round the players have less time (time will be diluted by an X amount of milliseconds) to get inside the space numbered as the one that will be randomly generated for them, otherwise the players are kicked from the event and sent back to the lobby

I personally don’t know how fast exactly a graal character is (given a speed boost granted by this event) but you can reverse engineer this and calculate the minimum amount of time it would take an NPC to reach either numbered square if such NPC had a perfect 0ms delay.

Graal Royale: This is a collective event and requires either 10, 25 or 50 players to start. In its own lobby players will queue to start a match. At 10 players queued a timer of 15 seconds will begin to give chance to other players to join, if more players keep joining and the queue reaches 25 players waiting, another timer of 30 seconds will start to give chance to a match of 50 players. At 50 players the match will begin immediately to avoid players exiting the match and causing another 30 second timer.

If the timer reaches 0 seconds then players that reached the last capped player amount will be dragged to a match (e.g. players named Player1-Player14 join the queue, since there is no Player15 the game will prioritize Player1-Player10 to join the match since they were the firsts to join the queue, Player11-Player14 will be added to the next queue and so on and so forth).

Already being dragged to the match the players will be presented to either a level with physical barriers (like the walls in GST) or a level with nothing but outer walls meant to retain the players inside an area (this is totally decided by chance). Inside such levels there will be pods that could spawn health kits in them.

Part 1: The levels:
    There will be 3 different levels, the 10 Players level, the 25 Players level and the 50 Players level, each level will be differentiated with different tile colors. The 10 Player level will be blue themed, the 25 Player level will be purple themed and the 50 Player level will be green themed. The 10 Players Level will be the smallest of them all, barely twice as big as the PK arena. There will be 6 pods that could deliver medkits (more details about the medkits on part 2). The 25 Player level will be medium sized, about 3 and a half times as big as the pk arena or about the size of the survival level, it will have 14 medkit pods spread around the level. The 50 players level will be the biggest of them all and it will be about the size of 5 Pk arenas or about 2 Survival levels big. It will have 20 medkit pods.

Part 2: Balancing the medkits:
    The pods are designed to look kind of like the teleporters in Era. The medkits will be refilled each 30 seconds. To avoid players just camping on the medkits area there will only be a 50% chance of the medkits appearing on a medkit pod (e.g. on the 10 Player level there will only appear 3 medkits amongst the 6 medkit pods each 30 seconds, on the 25 Players Level there will only appear 7 medkits amongst the 14 medkit pods and on the 50 Player level there will only appear 10 medkits amongst the 20 medkit pods.

Part 3: Dealing with wrongdoers:
    I know how forgiving you are with laggers so believe me when i tell you that this is very important. If a player’s ms spikes to above 350ms for longer than 3 seconds that player will be automatically kicked from the event. Melees are allowed in this event if for whatever reason someone just lags and isn’t being kicked. Multitasking is not allowed whilst inside the levels. If there is a way for the server to deal damage to a player that has had full HP for over 60 seconds and then check if the player took any damage that would be great too, it doesn’t even have to be a lot of damage, even 0.5 dmg is fine. Just make it keep track of the before and after of the test, if the player didn’t take the damage then he will be kicked, if he did than the 0.5 hp will be restored.
    I currently have no idea of how to deal with players teaming .

Part 4: Rewards:
    For being the last player standing on a 10 player match you will receive 6 Plasma coins, for being 2nd you’ll receive 4 and for being 3rd you will receive 2.
    For being the last player standing on a 25 player match you will receive 20 Plasma coins for being 2nd you’ll receive 10 and for being 3rd you will receive 5.
    For being the last player standing on a 50 player match you will receive 40 plasma coins, for being 2nd you will receive 20 and for being 3rd you will receive 12.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    lol why hasn't anyone replied yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    lol why hasn't anyone replied yet?
    They dont like to read i guess

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Leveler
    Nice idea.

Sweet. I'll give feedback on the idea later. (Lazy rn). But you've got my support!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Manager
    Hii, interesting ideas!
    Funnily enough, i just got back into developing for Plasma Corp as i found a little free time, so i already have some large scale work underway.

Some ideas are good, however ideas aren't really the issue, it's just getting the time to dev. I already have a list of well thought out ideas that are being worked on, and I'll push them out in an update over time.

The issue with stuff like plasma dash is I'd prefer not to just reskin pre-existing events, I'd rather make something unique and new, although it'd take more time i believe it's worth it.

Thanks for the input though.

Give me a couple months, and you should see some changes to Plasma Corp.

Nice idea, because I feel people are not enjoying the plasma like they did before, I enjoy plasma but not for too long, I love how Junz is working on it, personaly I only go for plasma with my gang when its on 3x, might be a bit boring because wave 25 is 30mins or so. Again, I support this idea, might refresh the plasma activity a little bit.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}