Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The changes on the Speedy Pizzas

The changes on the Speedy Pizzas

So....anybody having problems with the changes on making pizzas?

The game is already 'grindy' one....this changes make the game more difficult for some ppl
    Last edited by Reivajislove; 08-04-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    Well, the update in speedy pizza is still new, so it might be awhile before ALL the bugs and small issues are fully fixed. One of the main issues was stopping players from taking pizza tables from others, or having use of many at a time (lol!)

Like any new update the issues and kinks will be fixed ASAP, if any are seen

What did they update?
     Spoiler
    ur dum lol

Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsFallen View Post
    Well, the update in speedy pizza is still new, so it might be awhile before ALL the bugs and small issues are fully fixed. One of the main issues was stopping players from taking pizza tables from others, or having use of many at a time (lol!)

Like any new update the issues and kinks will be fixed ASAP, if any are seen
    oh okie thanks

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Reivajislove View Post
    oh okie thanks
    Dear sir or madam,

You are the chosen one. You must tell us of this 'update' (because I'm trying to avoid Graal this weekend). Please. I beg of thee.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Dear sir or madam,

You are the chosen one. You must tell us of this 'update' (because I'm trying to avoid Graal this weekend). Please. I beg of thee.

oh...u cant use 2 ovens now

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Reivajislove View Post
    oh...u cant use 2 ovens now
    Ehhhh.
    I never really used two ovens to begin with, I just went to Veterans and grinded them out individually.

That update sounds lame for those who did use it though.

Thanks so much.

ill just wait for further changes.

I'll fill you in guys:
    There was a glitch where players made in which they were able to take ownership of more than 1 pizza table, it ended up players reporting others for claiming many pizza tables and not letting others claim them.
    So the devs worked hard and were able to fix the glitch.
    Now at first the fix made players unable to use the second oven and it was slow so to make it fair they speeded up the time needed for a pizza to cook in the oven. Now the part where I'm not sure is that if you guys are still able to use the second oven if you're fast enough, though I believe you are able to, but other levels (where there's only 1 oven) can't benefit from that speed so I'd understand why it wouldn't work. Tell me guys if you're able to work with 2 ovens
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

i cant use 2 ovens anywhere even at the 12.5k room

btw i just saw someone using 2 ovens at 12.5k. He was doing pizzas really fast bcuz the peals appear right away and he can use multiple ovens . I think that wasn't right, right? some ppl can use 2 ovens and some cant.

It looks like he is abusing the thing where the peals pop up fast and the thing where he can use 2 ovens. Is this a bug or somethin ? :/
    Last edited by Reivajislove; 08-04-2018 at 10:57 PM.