Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP has really hit rock bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post
    It’s a KITTY Pick, I thought it was self explanatory. Still though it’s mostly trash picks.
    That doesn't make much sense
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

To sum up what this is about, VIP items are straight crap. I know they aren’t supposed to be anything good but this really just kills me. Take a look:

Please rehire Kendrick.
    Did you just call the kitty trash pick trash? Did you just call a CAT-THEMED trash pick TRASH?!
    (Rage: 100)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

It looks good from a graphics point of view, but is nothing new, another trashpick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    It looks good from a graphics point of view, but is nothing new, another trashpick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Agreed.

Also, I don't think it hit rock bottom, I just think that they're not stable to their work. I don't understand what is occurring behind the curtains, but I feel as if everyone is under pressure expecting to give something great to player's but fail due to the short time they have or perhaps the lack of communication. Maybe? I don't really think my prescence would do any different because I don't think I could ever be part of their team.
    All I could say to the artists is good luck and keep trying harder~
    Don't settle for one idea, as staffs you are, grow, please.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I see nothing wrong with it, it's just another VIP done. (:
    If it's problematic for you then well, simply don't use it.
    Knowledge is power.
    iEra Newspaper Team

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    I've been getting really really positive feedback about it. If you don't like it, then don't use it. The item isn't the point of having VIP.
    Although i like it.. for alot of people the item IS the point of vip, i only ever buy vip if i liked the item as do many others.. i know staff don't care but well made vip items would generate more income in sales than trashy ones

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Agreed.

Also, I don't think it hit rock bottom, I just think that they're not stable to their work. I don't understand what is occurring behind the curtains, but I feel as if everyone is under pressure expecting to give something great to player's but fail due to the short time they have or perhaps the lack of communication. Maybe? I don't really think my prescence would do any different because I don't think I could ever be part of their team.
    All I could say to the artists is good luck and keep trying harder~
    Don't settle for one idea, as staffs you are, grow, please.
    Seems they're lacking artists, most of the recent things have been made by the same couple of people

Rodeo
    Personally I just think there’s too many trash picks. It’s usually the same stuff. I don’t expect it to be something new every time but for the people behind vip it doesn’t make you look good if what you release is usually the same all the time. Lowkey I prefer the seasonal vip because the item had some relevancy to seasons or at least it made some type of sense. I know some of you guys think it’s because they don’t have a lot of time available but I would much prefer to get 1 quality item every few months instead of getting multiple items that I dislike and can’t get rid of.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

I want the piano

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    Seems they're lacking artists, most of the recent things have been made by the same couple of people
    Like I said, I can't say too much because I don't know what's happening in the department but it doesn't matter about the quantity of the artist, it matters about their creativity.

What do you prefer? In saying that you own a company paying an hourly wage to employees:
    - 5 artists that each and one of them lack creativity
    or
    - 2 artists, that have immense, beautiful, out of the box creativity?

I don't know how to explain it, but do you understand what I am trying to say?

Stardew Valley was made by one man! o o f

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I just think there’s too many trash picks. It’s usually the same stuff. I don’t expect it to be something new every time but for the people behind vip it doesn’t make you look good if what you release is usually the same all the time. Lowkey I prefer the seasonal vip because the item had some relevancy to seasons or at least it made some type of sense. I know some of you guys think it’s because they don’t have a lot of time available but I would much prefer to get 1 quality item every few months instead of getting multiple items that I dislike and can’t get rid of.
    I can completely agree with your opinion.
    I never liked the idea of seasonal VIP, but now I am thinking it would be nice to have it. It'd be on the works so we don't know how the first year will treat us, but by any means if it's better than monthly, so do it.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    I want the piano
    They should make the piano that is played in the church / similar to that piano in sounds if u know what I mean