Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: VIP has really hit rock bottom.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post
    To sum up what this is about, VIP items are straight crap. I know they aren’t supposed to be anything good but this really just kills me. Take a look:
     Spoiler

Please rehire Kendrick.
    Wow you forgot me, we were a team together and that was in 2014. Were the VIPs so bad over the past four years?

Honestly all of you need to grow up, no one is ever always going to get what they want every single day of their lives. You can't please everyone, and there's already countless threads on this topic. Think you can do better? I'd like to see you try. Guess what? You're gonna get bothered about it by other people who don't like it. Live with it.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Wow you forgot me, we were a team together and that was in 2014. Were the VIPs so bad over the past four years?

Honestly all of you need to grow up, no one is ever always going to get what they want every single day of their lives. You can't please everyone, and there's already countless threads on this topic. Think you can do better? I'd like to see you try. Guess what? You're gonna get bothered about it by other people who don't like it. Live with it.
    Hey, you. Calm yourself, kid. Zany gonna come through and say to not be "rough" on these kiddos.
    (I totally agree with you but it's useless to tell someone to do better. Let's say a baker comes and serves this latest recipe for a delicious bread and someone says it's gross. The baker can't cry and say "Think you can do better? I'd like to see you try". Why? Because he is the Baker, he is the one with the skills, not the person eating it.
    What I am trying to say is that if people are disappointed with the concept of VIP, then it's not a "lol suk it up and dun get it" like that Guns Admin says a crap lot, Sam. That statement pretty much implies how they don't give a rat's *** about their opinion.
    So yeah trickstars, you can't go around giving that same excuse. Good thing you aren't in the Team because my lord you'd represent the whole Team and I would be far more disappointed in the whole Team than you.)

Hahaha, the fact that you did everything.
    Tricky was the one who slipped me in the Team, I did not even have any pixel art experience. Good times...
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Hey, you. Calm yourself, kid. Zany gonna come through and say to not be "rough" on these kiddos.
    (I totally agree with you but it's useless to tell someone to do better. Let's say a baker comes and serves this latest recipe for a delicious bread and someone says it's gross. The baker can't cry and say "Think you can do better? I'd like to see you try". Why? Because he is the Baker, he is the one with the skills, not the person eating it.
    What I am trying to say is that if people are disappointed with the concept of VIP, then it's not a "lol suk it up and dun get it" like that Guns Admin says a crap lot, Sam. That statement pretty much implies how they don't give a rat's *** about their opinion.
    So yeah trickstars, you can't go around giving that same excuse. Good thing you aren't in the Team because my lord you'd represent the whole Team and I would be far more disappointed in the whole Team than you.)

Tricky was the one who slipped me in the Team, I did not even have any pixel art experience. Good times...
    You have no place what I can and can't say, and even if I were still on the team I'd still allow the team to say such a thing. This isn't a bloody bakery, it's an online game. Still, no one can always get what they want. That's the point of it and you're missing it. Mind you I'm not the baker, I'm a fellow human. One that can understand the situation at hand.

And you're gross for saying what's in bold, least I can keep my filthy mouth shut and manage a team.

Spoiler

VIP has really hit rock bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    You have no place what I can and can't say, and even if I were still on the team I'd still allow the team to say such a thing. This isn't a bloody bakery, it's an online game. Still, no one can always get what they want. That's the point of it and you're missing it. Mind you I'm not the baker, I'm a fellow human. One that can understand the situation at hand.

And you're gross for saying what's in bold, least I can keep my filthy mouth shut and manage a team.
    Tricky your logic sucks. You were a webmaster, you should already have mastered all the forum rules. Instead you’re bashing’s someone’s freedom of speech and having some stupid argument with one of your ex coworkers. You’re embarrassing yourself
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Your rant made no sense Kenny lol
    Reword? (Also I like bread)
    Last edited by failure; 08-07-2018 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Quoting deleted post
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    Okay, let’s all stop attacking each other, yeah? It’s possible to voice complaints without getting into an argument with each other.

I like the Kitty Trashpick, even though I’d prefer it was just a melee instead of the trashpick thing. And I can understand why some of y’all dont like it. Ultimately, I do think it’s impossible to please everyone. But we do encourage you to give ideas for VIP items, as long as they aren’t crazy overpowered or anything like that. (Keep in mind that VIP comes with a bunch of perks and only costs 7500 gralats a month)

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Okay, let’s all stop attacking each other, yeah? It’s possible to voice complaints without getting into an argument with each other.

I like the Kitty Trashpick, even though I’d prefer it was just a melee instead of the trashpick thing. And I can understand why some of y’all dont like it. Ultimately, I do think it’s impossible to please everyone. But we do encourage you to give ideas for VIP items, as long as they aren’t crazy overpowered or anything like that. (Keep in mind that VIP comes with a bunch of perks and only costs 7500 gralats a month)
    Do you think 7500 gralats is easy to make? All jobs suck ***

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post

Let 'em be, Failure. People these days only argue for two seconds then move on to argue about something else. This added fuel to the fire, now they're gonna argue on Discord.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Tricky your logic sucks. You were a webmaster, you should already have mastered all the forum rules. Instead you’re bashing’s someone’s freedom of speech and having some stupid argument with one of your ex coworkers. You’re embarrassing yourself
    I'm not trying to bash someone nor decline anyone's freedom of speech, I'm just trying to get a point across which is what you all seem to miss. It's funny how you say I'm bashing yet look at your comment.

Anyway, enough of this crap. Move on people.

Spoiler

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    It's easy to share an idea.. being able to execute it is a different story, especially when everything art wise falls onto 2 people.. I'd prefer the 5 who can get it done

- - - Updated - - -

PRs are only go-to when they do something wrong.. i don't see anyone going this art is bad PRs are to blame!

I dispise that excuse and it seems to be the mentality of all the staff members, NO vip is NOT worth it without the item to majority of players.. you overempathize the size of the pk base while whoever made the changes to the profiles demeaned them..

Appealing to majority rather than a small selection on the item choice would make more sense wouldn't it? The trashpicks are frankly overused.. the old VIP items are popular because they went out of the box.. a broom, a weird ball thing, the crow, nail guns.. you can feel the effort put into them and that's why they're so enjoyable and liked.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, your job isn't about getting the thanks from players the sooner you stop expecting it the sooner you'll do your job better.
    It's not an excuse, it's true. How somebody takes it is fine, but it's unfair to say you wasted your gralats on VIP when you get your money's worth without the item. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I'm a staff. People seem to forget that we were players for years before being a staff and still are players. We get it -- it's expensive, and you want something out of it. But you can't expect a super-awesome item out of something that's almost completely made for other benefits. There has to be a balance too.

And I know my job isn't about getting a thanks from the players. But it sure as hell isn't to be harassed by them either. I don't expect a thank you, but I won't accept abuse.

I do want people to keep in mind though, VIP item suggestions, as Failure said, are kept in mind and encouraged. But at the same time, all ideas won't be implemented, and a lot has to be in mind regarding them. Unrealistic items, normally-worth-way-more-items (some person suggested a brella VIP, for example), something that wouldn't work with our current amount of players, and ideas super similar to anything previously made normally won't be made. Does that mean the idea is bad? Absolutely not.

- - - Updated - - -

Zany gonna come through and say to not be "rough" on these kiddos.
    "Rough"? Do you realize how insanely brutal people in game are about this stuff?

I don't care if you "sign up for" it or not, it's beyond constructive criticism, people are flat out verbally abusive over this crap. There's a way of getting a point across without cursing out, threatening, and harassing staff over something you don't like. Even if you "sign up for" it, that doesn't excuse how horrible people act.
    Last edited by Zany; 08-07-2018 at 10:47 PM.