Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: VIP has really hit rock bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    It's not an excuse, it's true. How somebody takes it is fine, but it's unfair to say you wasted your gralats on VIP when you get your money's worth without the item. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I'm a staff. People seem to forget that we were players for years before being a staff and still are players. We get it -- it's expensive, and you want something out of it. But you can't expect a super-awesome item out of something that's almost completely made for other benefits. There has to be a balance too.

And I know my job isn't about getting a thanks from the players. But it sure as hell isn't to be harassed by them either. I don't expect a thank you, but I won't accept abuse.

I do want people to keep in mind though, VIP item suggestions, as Failure said, are kept in mind and encouraged. But at the same time, all ideas won't be implemented, and a lot has to be in mind regarding them. Unrealistic items, normally-worth-way-more-items (some person suggested a brella VIP, for example), something that wouldn't work with our current amount of players, and ideas super similar to anything previously made normally won't be made. Does that mean the idea is bad? Absolutely not.
    Lol just ignore them
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Lol just ignore them
    Kinda hard if you're bashed on a daily basis.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Lol just ignore them
    How can you ignore it if more than half the daily interactions with players are just being harassed, one way or another?
    I can handle it but it's still not ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Kinda hard if you're bashed on a daily basis.
    With that attitude it's any wonder why.. it's a two way street

- - - Updated - - -

How can you ignore it if more than half the daily interactions with players are just being harassed, one way or another?
    It's not okay, but every player cops the same kind of hate from being spawn killed, spam called noob etc not just PRs you knew what you were signing up for

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    ^^ you gotta take that criticism hard
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    ^^ you gotta take that criticism hard
    Constructive criticism*
    Was straight to the point though

Constructive criticism*
    Was straight to the point though
    Tbh you shouldn’t get butthurt over constructive criticism
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Development Team
    It's not okay, but every player cops the same kind of hate from being spawn killed, spam called noob etc not just PRs you knew what you were signing up for
    Of course it's a two way street, it always will be. There will always be a disagreement among people, mind you, did we say we didn't know? 'Cause it's a pretty obvious statement in my opinion. Aside from that, this is getting off topic from the initial reason of this thread. VIP.

Also I don't see much helpful "constructive criticism" going on in this thread.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Of course it's a two way street, it always will be. There will always be a disagreement among people, mind you, did we say we didn't know? 'Cause it's a pretty obvious statement in my opinion. Aside from that, this is getting off topic from the initial reason of this thread. VIP.

Also I don't see much helpful "constructive criticism" going on in this thread.
    Complaining about it implies it wasn't a well known factor in being a PR..

Also that's a matter of perspective, you take it as intended well maybe you'll stop getting *as much* hate

- - - Updated - - -

Back to the VIP item, i do like it although it's extremely cringe, the ideas are getting better but i feel it needs to appeal to more of the player base rather than the roleplay/ dress up area

Development Team
    Complaining about it implies it wasn't a well known factor in being a PR..

Also that's a matter of perspective, you take it as intended well maybe you'll stop getting *as much* hate

- - - Updated - - -

Back to the VIP item, i do like it although it's extremely cringe, the ideas are getting better but i feel it needs to appeal to more of the player base rather than the roleplay/ dress up area
    I disagree with you. If you were in those shoes, you would understand.

Spoiler