Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Two VIP Ideas For Anytime

Two VIP Ideas For Anytime

Spoiler

Yo,

I suck at naming items so I won't bother.
    Last night I was up sketching two items out of my blank head and thought perhaps these items, these ideas, might give the Graphics Team an idea of what to make. Doesn't need to be exactly how I sketched it.
    Reminder to all that every item comes with the hat on their left.

(I'll repeat what I wrote down for those who can't see it)

The Sword
    No, this sword doesn't heal anyone, actually, none of these items heal.
    This sword is an average sword however because it has a little dagger on the left side, assuming the swing goes left, then the opponent will deal with a little more damage. It's a sword so it's not crazy fast as a katana, but it deals a nice DMG and pushes the opponent back as well.
    If you're trying to show off, simply click a button which activates the 'power move' which is basically a 180 degrees spin, moving forward due to the heaviness of the sword, then going back to do the final damage with your poisonous third dagger.

Jetpack?
    Well, I when I was starting to make this I was starting to dream of Gundams so I tried to make something similar to it but failed, ouch.
    This, yes, is a jetpack but doesn't go any fast, it's the same speed as the skateboard, keeping things fair.
    It has that feature but it also could shoot out its hose and have two options for it "Vaccum" or "Shoot".

Vaccum:
    As said, it sucks in trash from a larger distance than a trash pick but no longer range than the VIP vacuum that we once had.

Shoot:
    Given the specs from (gosh I haven't played iEra for a while) that one place with the high-tech and neon blue lights, it is capable of shooting out an acid that deals with a fair amount of damage but has to cool down every time being used. It's in the works, just a beta, so it won't be shooting out for too long.
    Perhaps there is a sort of effect the acid can do to a Graalian?

Yep...
    Most of you won't like it because it's not iEra related, graphics-wise, but like I said it's an idea that doesn't necessarily have to be taken from the graphics.

Cheers,

Ken
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I like both of them

Quote Originally Posted by jjemerald View Post
    I like both of them
    Thanks!

That vacuum sounds pretty cool. I wish most vip trash picks had some sort of advantage over the regular ones like the claw pick.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

That's good because i like vacum XD
    Need any help? PM (Private message) me on forums.

IGN:Zsher

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    That vacuum sounds pretty cool. I wish most VIP trash picks had some sort of advantage over the regular ones like the claw pick.
    You know, I was always a big fan of the vacuum, but I think there should be these sort of items once a year or so. If vacuums kept getting adding, then there's no real value to it. Thankfully the VIP Vacuum has never lost its value because there wasn't any more of its type, or from what I know.
    Perhaps sometime there could be a device, in the future, where it finds trash and mushrooms no matter where it is (behind the trees) and the item given, in addition to the device, is a 2-in-1 pick. (mush and trash)
    You know what I mean? Gotta shake things up and not keep have the same thing over and over, maybe two or three is fine, but more than `10 then it gets ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zsher View Post
    That's good because i like vacum XD
    Same, but like I said, there should be only a few vacuums in iEra, hence why it should be added every one year or so and not very often.

Leveler
    To bad spoilers wont open on mobile, Ali post them plz

"Succ".
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    To bad spoilers wont open on mobile, Ali post them plz

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Hi Ali
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".