Thread: Gang kick summary

Gangster Hat Gang kick summary

[Deleted]
    Last edited by Mean; 08-13-2018 at 10:00 AM.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

Good idea, but I don't see a legitimate reason why it should be implemented.
    The higher rank can just send a PM to ex-member explaining why he was kicked from the gang, an in-game mechanic isn't needed.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Good idea, but I don't see a legitimate reason why it should be implemented.
    The higher rank can just send a PM to ex-member explaining why he was kicked from the gang, an in-game mechanic isn't needed.
    ^I do this lol

I don't understand why this needs to be implemented as well, if you're kicked, you should know why you were kicked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mean View Post
    This future improvemt might be minor but usefull, but if possible to make a summary when a gang member gets kicked, he gets a summary written by the higher rank that kicked him, for example: (slacking, offtag, ....) that appears on the screen to the kicked player, also if possible that you can save summaries to not waste time sometimes, and that a higher rank can write nothing if he does not want to.
    i like this idea just a simple box that pops up before kicking someone were you can right a little message that they will see!
    MY ART/WEBSITE!
    www.wowwashere.tk
    I do graffiti and art!
    -------------------------