Thread: A glitch with the gates in Italy

A glitch with the gates in Italy

When I was fishing today, I casually just walked through some gate over by the river and somehow.. I got through it.This led to a player named Recx to accused me of wall hacking. After a hour of frustration, I finally gotten someone to help and see if they can walk through.. They can't.. Then that player, told me to relog to Graal to see if anything is fixed.. What I decided to do is switch devices. From PC Iera to Mobile Iera and found out that this is really a glitch.. I was assuming this from the very beginning.. Obviously, because I don't wall hack or doing any kind of hack. A glitch that only exist on PC iera! The whole situation is done and over with now.. The glitch is still there.. Can it be fixed? Here's some proof.

https://gph.is/2KvFSRx

Btw.. Disregard the report I made against Recx recently. They were just really really concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierXav View Post
    When I was fishing today, I casually just walked through some gate over by the river and somehow.. I got through it.This led to a player named Recx to accused me of wall hacking. After a hour of frustration, I finally gotten someone to help and see if they can walk through.. They can't.. Then that player, told me to relog to Graal to see if anything is fixed.. What I decided to do is switch devices. From PC Iera to Mobile Iera and found out that this is really a glitch.. I was assuming this from the very beginning.. Obviously, because I don't wall hack or doing any kind of hack. A glitch that only exist on PC iera! The whole situation is done and over with now.. The glitch is still there.. Can it be fixed? Here's some proof.

https://gph.is/2KvFSRx

Btw.. Disregard the report I made against Recx recently. They were just really really concerned.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".