Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 20k Spar Mask needs a new palette!

20k Spar Mask needs a new palette!

So the 20k spar mask got a color change some time ago, at first i liked it but now i'm starting to notice, like ShizGodsu once said, that a better gold palette could've definitely been used. This thread was created like a year ago but i'm going to revive it because it would be a good novelty update.

The current 20k spar mask has a piss stained yellow palette which in my opinion has a bad contrast ;

This mask Ezio made has a beautiful and shiny palette of gold which just looks beautifully made ; take note, implementing this would make him proud since he did make it so it could replace the old spar mask so not having the rights to use it in game is a silly idea.

I saw a couple sparrers say that they don't use their 20k spar mask just because of how awful the "gold" is on it earlier today ; and i wish i could say i didn't agree but i do. This would be a unneeded update but i'm sure it would be appreciated within the spar community a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Update : it looks pretty darn sexy on players

yeeehaw
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Ew the gold is better

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Sorry but no.
    Yours looks like someone.. how do I put it in a nice way? painted a bright yellow color on it and gave it a rest.

By looking at the current palette, sure it's not the best, in fact, it has way too many colors.
    Jesus Christ, that's a lot of colors. Reminds me of Rima's work when she first started. Now I wanna puke.

Anyways, your palette or friend, whatever, is just too bright.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Eh, like the gold a lot more, the light yellow looks nasty.
    "Do you even ec bro?"

The re edit looks more like a pee color than the other gold what are you on about?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 08-09-2018 at 01:26 AM.

the edit does look a bit off, however so did the last two versions.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Development Team
    They initially changed Ezio's mask to that golder looking colour because a lot of people complained they didn't like the current colour that it was. They're not going to change it for a small group of people.

To me, my preference is the one we have currently, simply because of the colours that are put into it, contrasting well with one another. You get the idea. Art talk. Whilst the old one is just 1 colour in the same hue. Bland if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Sorry but no.
    Yours looks like someone.. how do I put it in a nice way? painted a bright yellow color on it and gave it a rest.

By looking at the current palette, sure it's not the best, in fact, it has way too many colors.
    Jesus Christ, that's a lot of colors. Reminds me of Rima's work when she first started. Now I wanna puke.

Anyways, your palette or friend, whatever, is just too bright.

As for you, you need to learn when there's a boundary. You're insulting someone else's work. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. It's more peaceful that way.

There never is "too many" colours in my personal opinion, it's a matter of what the artist wants to achieve in their work.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    As for you, you need to learn when there's a boundary. You're insulting someone else's work. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. It's more peaceful that way.

There never is "too many" colours in my personal opinion, it's a matter of what the artist wants to achieve in their work.
    Ignore Kendrick, he ALWAYS says something like this. He thinks it's funny. Also, continuing on the argument may result in an infraction if a Moderator feels that you've derailed the thread, despite your position in the argument.

C'mon Tricky, you know this stuff already :/
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Ignore Kendrick, he ALWAYS says something like this. He thinks it's funny. Also, continuing on the argument may result in an infraction if a Moderator feels that you've derailed the thread, despite your position in the argument.

C'mon Tricky, you know this stuff already :/
    I'm not derailing, I'm trying to point out that what he said was not okay. It was rude.

Aside from that, you're only getting us more off-topic by me having to reply to you about this.

In any case. I still stand by my statements.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I'm not derailing, I'm trying to point out that what he said was not okay. It was rude.

Aside from that, you're only getting us more off-topic by me having to reply to you about this.

In any case. I still stand by my statements.
    Alright then, suit yourself Tricky. It was a warning, not a command. But anyway, let's get this thread back on topic, shall we?
    ~~~
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".