Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VIP Refund

VIP Refund

Could a feature to refund an unused VIP subscription be added?
    A friend of mine bought nearly 200 days of VIP. That's 42k gralats down the drain.

BTW, I kinda like how it looks on him.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Thats nearly impossible to happen, so hard. If there was some sort of refund, it will make alot of problems in the VIP system, when you buy VIP you get items unlimited freebie, etc.. If you did refund the VIP after 29 days and then refund it on last day, that will be considered cheating, even if it was 50/50 refund will still make problems. If there was some sort of refund I would have 29 days free of freebies and boost. Even if the items will be deleted when refund, still makes no sense. And how could a system know if it was used or not?

But I can still see that 200 days of VIP for 40k+ Gralats is a good deal, and your friend should’ve thought twice before purchasing the VIP.

It still might be a good idea to maybe refund it alone if you have been offline for the whole VIP period.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

Quote Originally Posted by Mean View Post
    Thats nearly impossible to happen, so hard. If there was some sort of refund, it will make alot of problems in the VIP system, when you buy VIP you get items unlimited freebie, etc.. If you did refund the VIP after 29 days and then refund it on last day, that will be considered cheating, even if it was 50/50 refund will still make problems. If there was some sort of refund I would have 29 days free of freebies and boost. Even if the items will be deleted when refund, still makes no sense. And how could a system know if it was used or not?

But I can still see that 200 days of VIP for 40k+ Gralats is a good deal, and your friend should’ve thought twice before purchasing the VIP.

It still might be a good idea to maybe refund it alone if you have been offline for the whole VIP period.
    Mean, I said UNUSED VIP. (For example, my friend kinda bought a couple months of VIP, so the months he hasn't touched yet should be refundable)

Well, that's me.

To explain what happened.
    While I was playing on phone the game suddenly stopped (like a crash or lag). I did NOT touch anything. I waited and nothing happened so I decided to relog. When I came back the 'You got the vip tp' thing appeared and I saw that I bought 180+ days of VIP. I was like 'wtf?' at first. And NO, NOBODY has access to my account. It is trash since 1) I don't want VIP & 2)I was saving for a gun.

I hope you don't say 'Submit a ticket' or stuff like that. As said, I didnt touch anything.
    This isn't a created story in ordder to make admins give a refund. However, I hope you can help._.

- - - Updated - - -

Man. It just happened so I am not cheating. I dont want refunds to be added. Admins can remove the tp, colors, unlimited revive, all vip brings. Idgaf. I want my gralats back since I don't even know what happeneed lol.

Rip Wast <3

What admins know is that you got benifted of those days in revives and fast boost / free use of trading tables. Still, I said it would be a nice idea if the system did discover you didnt use anyday of it.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

What admins know is that you got benifted of those days in revives and fast boost / free use of trading tables. Still, I said it would be a nice idea if the system did discover you didnt use anyday of it.
    Hmm:/ just 5 days?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait I got an idea

- - - Updated - - -

The VIP refund would be like this:

You buy the month VIP. Let's say you have used half of the time. You get 50% of refund in money. The percent of money given will depend of the time you have used. No abuse. I think it is fair.

Looool think before you press m8

Quote Originally Posted by Griff88 View Post
    Looool think before you press m8
    Looool I think you didn't read what I typed above