Thread: Infraction question

Leveler

Infraction question

Alright first of all move this thread if this is not the correct section as I'm not sure whether this is for era go questions and in game or just in game butt

Alright so theres a thread that ask of any servers are hiring gfx staff. Tricky responded and I was seconding what she said in the thread in a not very rude manner just showing what has happened and I thought it was funny which I also mentioned. Someone else commented on the thread (Tricky) so I check the thread and notice what I've said has been deleted. I said wow my post has been deleted or something along the lines of it, hoping to figure out how or why it was deleted since I personally found the post to have clear reason stated. Rather recieving any response to the post I received and infraction. I'm not really sure why I would receive an infraction for that and it said I was making an unneeded post or something. Why is this?
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Check your email/Era-GO Inbox, there might be some useful information there.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Check your email/Era-GO Inbox, there might be some useful information there.
    Theres not

Development Team
    Best ask the mod to remove that infraction 'cause you really didn't deserve it as you were innocent and just asking a question.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

If you give infractions you owl

Leveler
    Not like I go to threads and like "hi" "me admin plz sir" it's in relation to the thread so the rule I supposedly broke isn't true then