Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Haunted Event

Event Coin Haunted Event

Why is Haunted in Skill section in the events house never hosted? Last time I played it was years ago.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

It's Hunted, and apparently staff need "Higher" permission to host it . Usually higher staff don't host events no more so :^).

It used to be hosted by higher staff only back when it was still new, probably because its pretty different to host it if you compare it to other events. Its hosted less often cause not all staff members have permission / know how to host the event
    Hai C:

Development Team
    Yep, only high staff can host it.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Yep, only high staff can host it.
    Na they changed that

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Na they changed that
    And you know how? Lower position hosted it? 'Cause if so, they probably asked their boss if they could host it or so, because usually it's only hosted by the head admin of each team.

Spoiler

Here's the whole story:
    The event was made by John a former Dev
    It was running fine, but after him leaving the team no one knew how it was hosted or thought that it was bugged so they limited it to higher staff
    Le me, *flips hair* figured what the bug is and found a turnaround and the event works normally (after asking higher staff ofc) that was last year then after explaining to mostly everyone what to do it's now allowed for every staff to host it.
    I host it basically every time I host (50% of the times ok) because I've been hearing no one hosts it.
    So it's all good now. Have Fun in the events
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Here's the whole story:
    It was running fine, but after him leaving the team no one knew how it was hosted or thought that it was bugged so they limited it to higher staff
    Le me, *flips hair* figured what the bug is and found a turnaround and the event works normally (after asking higher staff ofc) that was last year then after explaining to mostly everyone what to do it's now allowed for every staff to host it.
    I host it basically every time I host (50% of the times ok) because I've been hearing no one hosts it.
    Good guy Joey, always doing the good guy thing
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Here's the whole story:
    Ah wow, I didn't know. Wellp, thats neat. Good job on you.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Ah wow, I didn't know. Wellp, thats neat. Good job on you.
    it would be cool if they make the haunted game like battle royal like pubg or fortnite