Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: account problems

Angry account problems

So recently ive decided to come back to graal but i cant login because the gmail it was linked to is permanently disabled. i can still play on facebook through a computer but i was wondering if there was any way to transfer all of my stuff to a different email? any help is appreciated :)

Quote Originally Posted by SSGbranden View Post
    So recently ive decided to come back to graal but i cant login because the gmail it was linked to is permanently disabled. i can still play on facebook through a computer but i was wondering if there was any way to transfer all of my stuff to a different email? any help is appreciated
    Send an Ticket to ToonSlab first

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    Javi's Production

how would i do that?

http://support.toonslab.com
    Click on the link and you’ll figure it out

oof when i do that it says they're gonna email that account feelsbadman

Oh loll use another email and in the report write ur graal ID and ur other email

Banned
    Yeah, make a ticket from the email you want the account changed to, and reference the email that was disabled. Make sure you mention that it was disabled because you need a valid reason to get the email changed. Alternatively (I’ve heard this doesn’t work normally, but it’s how I did got my email changed), you can email [email protected], and make sure you include a valid reason to have the email changed

The only explanation I could see that isn't related to in-game problems is the e-mail service provider. You may need to contact them. If there is a problem with the account in-game, then yes, contact support.toonslab.com.

I need help i get money on Graal online era but i didnt get 2 packs of 27.500 graalians what i can do to get these last money?

Quote Originally Posted by IsaRevla2204XII View Post
    I need help i get money on Graal online era but i didnt get 2 packs of 27.500 graalians what i can do to get these last money?
    All you have to do is send a ticket to toonslab by tapping here.
    Make sure to include the receipt and your Graal ID so they can help.