Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: People abusing the report system.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Nevermind if you are going to use fancy fonts to write your posts, but the sarcasm involved is irritating. To Incite ("Inciteful") means "The action of provoking unlawful behaviour or urging someone to behave unlawfully." by Oxford dictionary. If you disagree with what's being said, I would strongly advise you spare everyone of us your sarcasm - it is disgusting and not constructive at all.

- - - Updated - - -

The concept of the idea is not bad, but perhaps some things such as limiting the number of reports per week has to be changed to suit Era.
    I am sorry you disagree with what I had typed out, but your need to correct it in such the manner that you did is quite unnecessary. Especially being that it was late for me when I had typed it, and after being in a lecture hall for 5 hours straight, your brain would be fried as well, so I suggest you do not assume my intentions any further. I am human, we make mistakes, which you seem to be forgetting.

I also find it shameful that you assumed I was being sarcastic to Wilder. I was in fact, very impressed with his contribution to the discussion after it had veered off topic. I think his reference to another MMORPG's system of reports was fantastic, and definitely gives a visual standpoint to developers. I am sorry if I came off as sarcastic to you wilder.

Next time Lyk, before you jump to conclusions, take the time to stop, look at the context of what someone is saying, before you bash them outrightly. Please and thank you. <3
    You can find me on Era as Venus Snapdragon
    Have a question? Feel free to pm me in game!
    Making Era a positively positive place !

Banned
    That’s enough of the personal arguments and attacks, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Don't worry, every PR investigates the reports.
    like a detective?

Quote Originally Posted by Jp View Post
    like a detective?
    oh yes.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

After arguement for days, what result have u guys got? Hates. I am dead looking through this forum. I believe all admins are doing their job in punishing players(except when come to their friends sometimes) well. I rarely see an unfair jail during war before unless mistakes. I really want to attack some staffs personally but it will be out of topic so yea. Stay on topic. No personal attack no hate.

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    After arguement for days, what result have u guys got? Hates. I am dead looking through this forum. I believe all admins are doing their job in punishing players(except when come to their friends sometimes) well. I rarely see an unfair jail during war before unless mistakes. I really want to attack some staffs personally but it will be out of topic so yea. Stay on topic. No personal attack no hate.
    Friends? Haha I’ll be honest with you, i keep an eye on them most because ain’t no friend of mine who disrespects or evades the rules.
    Rules before Dudes
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Friends? Haha I’ll be honest with you, i keep an eye on them most because ain’t no friend of mine who disrespects or evades the rules.
    Rules before Dudes
    Even if you do, it doesnt mean other admins do. I have seen a lot of cases. Noone would believe if none of the admins have never abused their power before.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is about people abusing the report system so I am not gonna talk about admin abusing report system unless u guys catagory admins as people. And I dont think admins can abuse report system either lol

- - - Updated - - -

The report system is doing well in my opinion. Every decision is based on admins after players report. So changing report system doesnt help. A wise and integrate pr>report system.

Sometimes staff that base on their players account do stuff like that to people that are basing on their turf and kicking their gang's butt clean
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Sometimes staff that base on their players account do stuff like that to people that are basing on their turf and kicking their gang's butt clean
    which is why this thread is started. We want to reduce this.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.