Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: People abusing the report system.

Rodeo

People abusing the report system.

I know you’re not supposed to post about jails however this isn’t about a singular person getting jailed but rather a bigger problem that affects more people. The problem I want to bring up is that many people are abusing the report system. For example, I am/was part of the gang Wyvern and I’ve noticed that whenever we war another gang that people in our gang get jailed for things they aren’t doing, I fell victim to that yesterday, I got my problem resolved but I still wanted to bring this up. I don’t want to point fingers because I don’t know for sure who it is that uses these dirty tactics but it’s really bad. Hopefully this can be resolved soon but in the meantime stay safe out here.

Btw feel free to say anything that is relevant, thanks.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Well, I’d say this is not possible or it’s caused by three things:

1- jailed by mistake.
    2- did something wrong without realizing.
    3- IP jail.

- there are probably more reasons but I can’t list all.

Since of course admins don’t jail unless they make sure u committed the crime.
    Last edited by Ires; 08-11-2018 at 04:22 PM.

Don't worry, every PR investigates the reports.
    Last edited by Joeyaudi1; 08-13-2018 at 10:58 PM.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned
    Every report is read by a PR and then they go to the area themselves or check through the sent pms, so either they were actually doing something wrong,a lot of people reported someone, or someone has a pocket PR which isn’t uncommon.

Rodeo
    I think it’s corrupt, my status said “donate food” but somehow that is sexual harassment.

Leveler
    Hm weird, as I've based with Wyvern many times. They are very rude and toxic players and love trash talking. This then leads to them being jailed.

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Hm weird, as I've based with Wyvern many times. They are very rude and toxic players and love trash talking. This then leads to them being jailed.
    Can’t deny that, but whenever there is war it just tends to increase

Generally a flood of reports leads to a false jail, depending on the PR however it's not uncommon

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    Generally a flood of reports leads to a false jail, depending on the PR however it's not uncommon
    Yes I agree with this. When members of a gang team up to report a person, it makes it very convincing that the person being reported has done something wrong. PR exercise their powers based on these reports and depending on several factors such as prior relation or affiliation to parties involved, the PR may jail the person. If the person has had a history of being warned before, then it makes it all the more convincing to jail the person even though he or she may not be guilty of it.

This brings me to my next point. Whenever gangs engage in war, I think it is important that they declare it on the forums so that this will be known the admins. When they deal with reports, they will then be able to determine if the allegations are true or just false alarm to get a player in trouble. I have done this declaration before, which made my gang - GELE and associates - immune to any consequence of abuse of report system.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Player Relation staff members do not base their decisions on how many times the player has been reported, we need visual proof that they are breaking rules in game to warn, gag, jail them.