Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
Nevermind if you are going to use fancy fonts to write your posts, but the sarcasm involved is irritating. To Incite ("Inciteful") means "The action of provoking unlawful behaviour or urging someone to behave unlawfully." by Oxford dictionary. If you disagree with what's being said, I would strongly advise you spare everyone of us your sarcasm - it is disgusting and not constructive at all.

- - - Updated - - -

The concept of the idea is not bad, but perhaps some things such as limiting the number of reports per week has to be changed to suit Era.
I am sorry you disagree with what I had typed out, but your need to correct it in such the manner that you did is quite unnecessary. Especially being that it was late for me when I had typed it, and after being in a lecture hall for 5 hours straight, your brain would be fried as well, so I suggest you do not assume my intentions any further. I am human, we make mistakes, which you seem to be forgetting.

I also find it shameful that you assumed I was being sarcastic to Wilder. I was in fact, very impressed with his contribution to the discussion after it had veered off topic. I think his reference to another MMORPG's system of reports was fantastic, and definitely gives a visual standpoint to developers. I am sorry if I came off as sarcastic to you wilder.

Next time Lyk, before you jump to conclusions, take the time to stop, look at the context of what someone is saying, before you bash them outrightly. Please and thank you. <3