Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: laggers are getting ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    Lol, then I won't be able to host
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    There are lag limits for events and spar on PC Era, not sure why this could not be implemented.
    There is a ping limit for events and a spar room with limited ping ingame
    Don't think so, otherwise there shouldn't be widespread complaints about laggers. A ping limit of 200 for events should be perfect honestly
    Hell no a lot of players don’t live in the US they have the right to play Events

Don't think so, otherwise there shouldn't be widespread complaints about laggers. A ping limit of 200 for events should be perfect honestly
    If this would be implemented it would be unfair to specific regions since players in Australia and Asia wouldn't be able to participate in any events at all. How else will they be able to get EC? We have a large player base from those areas we can't discriminate two entire regions because of how far they are from the server it's something they can't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    how do u abuse something you have no control of
    I have awful ping on graal, most of the time during spar the enemy bullets don't even register hits on me.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    If this would be implemented it would be unfair to specific regions since players in Australia and Asia wouldn't be able to participate in any events at all. How else will they be able to get EC? We have a large player base from those areas we can't discriminate two entire regions because of how far they are from the server it's something they can't help.
    To remedy this, we could have Asia PRs hosting events for players with an Asian IP, European PRs hosting for players with an European IP and so on.

Scheduling Events for each region to be at the same time in their timezone (Asian Events would always be at 10:00 CST, 14:00 CST and 18:00 CST for Asian timezones, while European Events would always be at 10:00 CEST, 14:00 CEST and 18:00 CEST)

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today