Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Arte dead?

Is Arte dead?

The last update to Arte was literally the removal of hats from the "Crimson" hat/gasmask store (which is in my opinion the most absurd, counter-productive decision I have seen in a while)

I understand that it is not the admins' obligation to publish the people's made graphics, but it seems insulting for players to have such passion and love for Graal and so make items for a game they enjoy only then to be 'kept out of the dark' and ignored.

Frankly, I am unsure as to who even runs Arte and who is even in charge of the last update, which if we had to be honest, was a downgrade, marked as "Out of stock".

Personally, I had a liking to Arte. It allowed for a burst of creativity and interaction from the graal community. It provided items which differed from certain admin made content which seemed lazily done and rushed. (Which is not to say all admin-made content are bad nor that I don't have an appreciation for content updates).

To me, Arte was also a place free from the overpriced. There was no 3k or 4k price tags attached to items. It was not built on a pricing system in which a select few (?) subjectively imposes questionable monetary values of items. Arte items were affordable, had consistent pricing which didn't largely range and encouraged a collecting mentality.

Many would agree that current admin made stuff are progressively more expensive than those sort of things only sold few years ago.

Sure, the publishing involved in Arte to the graal servers takes time, but judging from this rate, Arte has might as well died

Hello!

Arte went inactive as Junz became very busy and nobody really wanted to or had the time to take the project (I assume lol). It is something that takes time to coordinate, specially for one person.

Junz did a great job at managing that, but of course it is a lot of work for one person, specially since he was also building plasma Corp.

Junz released Crimson, and that was the last project he handled.

Gentu and I are now in charge of this amazing project, which I myself took part of before getting hired (as my Wasabi shop was released), but since it was a bit inactive for a while, there are a lot of submissions we have to go through. We have to organize everything and make sure there are no edits, we don’t have a machine-like memory so we sometimes have to go through different sources to see if it was made from scratch.

So it takes a while haha! But it is certainly going to be back, and hopefully at a more steady pace. Arte is a project that I deeply love, and I really wanna take care of it <3

Since snk left junz runs everything.. since hw is never around.. (who hired her anyway?)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Hello!

Arte went inactive as Junz became very busy and nobody really wanted to or had the time to take the project (I assume lol). It is something that takes time to coordinate, specially for one person.

Junz did a great job at managing that, but of course it is a lot of work for one person, specially since he was also building plasma Corp.

Junz released Crimson, and that was the last project he handled.

Gentu and I are now in charge of this amazing project, which I myself took part of before getting hired (as my Wasabi shop was released), but since it was a bit inactive for a while, there are a lot of submissions we have to go through. We have to organize everything and make sure there are no edits, we don’t have a machine-like memory so we sometimes have to go through different sources to see if it was made from scratch.

So it takes a while haha! But it is certainly going to be back, and hopefully at a more steady pace. Arte is a project that I deeply love, and I really wanna take care of it <3
    Pls stop over releasing hats

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    Since snk left junz runs everything.. since hw is never around.. (who hired her anyway?)

- - - Updated - - -

Over releasing hats?

Could you answer my other questions, if you can, like what's up with the hat removal arte update- And are those removed hats or "out of stocked hats" able to come back?

Love u nanirima xxoxoxo

Leveler
    No they can not come back, as they were removed for being edited hats.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well Unixmad put her in charge, even though the rest of the staff disagreed and wanted storm and kirzey to both be at the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Could you answer my other questions, if you can, like what's up with the hat removal arte update- And are those removed hats or "out of stocked hats" able to come back?

Love u nanirima xxoxoxo
    Oh sorry I didn’t know they were Questions haha

The reason behind why they were removed was because they didn’t abide by Arte rules. Because of this, the hats will not be re-released.

Leveler
    Junz said they were edited

Who is in charge (or decides) of pricing general graal item like hats and stuff?