Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Arte dead?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Who is in charge (or decides) of pricing general graal item like hats and stuff?
    Basically HW.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Over releasing hats?
    The last like 10 updates been mainly focused on hats.. this makes me sad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    Well Unixmad put her in charge, even though the rest of the staff disagreed and wanted storm and kirzey to both be at the spot.
    Petition to fire unix

- - - Updated - - -

Who is in charge (or decides) of pricing general graal item like hats and stuff?
    Higher up PRs

- - - Updated - - -

Occasionally the creators too

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    The last like 10 updates been mainly focused on hats.. this makes me sad

- - - Updated - - -

Petition to fire unix

- - - Updated - - -

Higher up PRs

- - - Updated - - -

Occasionally the creators too
    That isn’t something that we as admins decide, it’s what the players want to make. I’m not going to discriminate on players who want to only turn in hats only, nor will I set their submissions aside until I get one that contains furniture/customs.

I don’t know if you’re aware but, a player can only turn in hats/bodies/heads and/or furniture.

(Btw my shop was focused on furniture mainly lol)

That isn’t something that we as admins decide, it’s what the players want to make. I’m not going to discriminate on players who want to only turn in hats only, nor will I set their submissions aside until I get one that contains furniture/customs.

I don’t know if you’re aware but, a player can only turn in hats/bodies/heads and/or furniture.

(Btw my shop was focused on furniture mainly lol)
    I didn't mean arte but now you mention it that is hat city lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    I didn't mean arte but now you mention it that is hat city lol
    If u comment it on an Arte thread I’ll think that’s what you mean lol but now I’m confused :0

As for Arte, my point stands. Also there are some shops that whole their focus is on hats, have plenty of other content.

If u comment it on an Arte thread I’ll think that’s what you mean lol but now I’m confused :0

As for Arte, my point stands. Also there are some shops that whole their focus is on hats, have plenty of other content.
    My bad lol i meant in general with the updates, arte is fine imo it's player creations not something that's supposed to be filler content (not in an offensive way)

I agree that last time Arte was pretty inactive and had no updates, also my submission posted 2 months ago is still unchecked(as I think), hope some new faces will appear soon and handle all the work. Ill be waiting for those heroes

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

I loved arte ever since I heard about it. I had the honor to work on it for a quite some time while sticking to the theme and rules set by BlueFish (original arte creator).
    I couldn't however give arte its full potential due to restrictions and right limitations from higher staff, and I eventually gave up, but I had quite some shops planned for release but they never went public.
    I just visited the new shops and Im sad to see that the theme and certain design rules were violated in these shops, with barely any shops coming out in the past year.
    Hope someone will actually take care of it if the current managers are busy with other stuff because it is always nice to see players engage in the game with such amazing art.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeZ View Post
    I loved arte ever since I heard about it. I had the honor to work on it for a quite some time while sticking to the theme and rules set by BlueFish (original arte creator).
    I couldn't however give arte its full potential due to restrictions and right limitations from higher staff, and I eventually gave up, but I had quite some shops planned for release but they never went public.
    I just visited the new shops and Im sad to see that the theme and certain design rules were violated in these shops, with barely any shops coming out in the past year.
    Hope someone will actually take care of it if the current managers are busy with other stuff because it is always nice to see players engage in the game with such amazing art.
    What were the set themes? I never knew of this?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    What were the set themes? I never knew of this?
    We had to use specific tiles from the tileset and were bound to specific designs for the shops.