Thread: Some ideas

Some ideas

As y'all know that Graal Era is dying and people even most of my friends are quitting or have quitted so I felt I have to make this thread. These are some ideas that may help with that.
    Quests: we need more quests in the game like we had back in 2013-2015 I still remember the fun of doing those quests.The last fun quest I remember was the 2017 carnival quest.Please add more fun quests to keep people entertained.
    Jobs: loads of people join graal every day but then quit in like a week or less because they feel like the items are expensive and they have to work alot to get them. I told my cousin to play this game and also taught her how to play but she stopped playing in like a week because the items were too expensive. So please buff jobs or I even have a better idea. Make short quests for people to do which when we complete,we get a plenty of money like 300-400 or something. Now the people will say that the pros will do them all day I have a solution for that. Make them available once or twice in a day for one person.
    More projects: We need more projects like plasma corp and Arte. I appreciate junz and all the team that made plasma corp. Its really worth it!
    If more senior admins become like junz and make projects like plasma corp, people will have something to do instead of just standing at start park all day.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zion Dorvay View Post
    As y'all know that Graal Era is dying and people even most of my friends are quitting or have quitted so I felt I have to make this thread. These are some ideas that may help with that.
    Quests: we need more quests in the game like we had back in 2013-2015 I still remember the fun of doing those quests.The last fun quest I remember was the 2017 carnival quest.Please add more fun quests to keep people entertained.
    Jobs: loads of people join graal every day but then quit in like a week or less because they feel like the items are expensive and they have to work alot to get them. I told my cousin to play this game and also taught her how to play but she stopped playing in like a week because the items were too expensive. So please buff jobs or I even have a better idea. Make short quests for people to do which when we complete,we get a plenty of money like 300-400 or something. Now the people will say that the pros will do them all day I have a solution for that. Make them available once or twice in a day for one person.
    More projects: We need more projects like plasma corp and Arte. I appreciate junz and all the team that made plasma corp. Its really worth it!
    If more senior admins become like junz and make projects like plasma corp, people will have something to do instead of just standing at start park all day.
    Thank you!
    I agree with the jobs turns people away from playing this game. Only reason why there like that is so they can make money through in app purchases. And with the making of more projects thing we dont pay are mods real money. nor do they work this as a full time job so things take forever to get made. Simply solution Higher them for full time jobs so therefor they can actually make good things
    MY ART/WEBSITE!
    www.wowwashere.tk
    I do graffiti and art!
    -------------------------

Money made from in app purchases should be distributed among developpers and managers instead of going completely into Stefan's wallet. That way there would be an incentive to work on projects, and talented artists could be payed for their hard work.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Money made from in app purchases should be distributed among developpers and managers instead of going completely into Stefan's wallet. That way there would be an incentive to work on projects, and talented artists could be payed for their hard work.
    Stephane*, and you're still here Gabipants?!?

You can't save an outdated completely pay2win game.The only reason people still play is because of nostalgia and that's running out.As for the quests part, the only experienced GS2 scripters are OG players who resigned because of the current state of the game.It's simply a cashgrab, they're not going to lower prices, as long as Stephane and the global team keep raking in the iTunes money, there will be no change.

As I said before, random events really make a world interesting.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Iv said the same thing before and i still will unless we start paying people to code. Projects will never get done.
    MY ART/WEBSITE!
    www.wowwashere.tk
    I do graffiti and art!
    -------------------------

Banned
    If you knew the person who owns Graal you would know that he will never pay anyone.There was actually a story about a Levels Team Admin who jokingly asked for pay and Unixmad said “how about my foot in your *** for pay” and then he threaten to unlink him and ban him everywhere.