Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anybody hyped for Fallout 76?

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Why hate the multiplayer? Bethesda specifically advertised the capability of playing solo so there's no harm there
    Also I'm hyped too, I just gotta figure out where to get 60$ from
    You can't play solo as in having the world to yourself. You can play solo as in playing alone within a world/server filled with other players who will not be playing alone. There are no private or local servers.
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

Why hate the multiplayer? Bethesda specifically advertised the capability of playing solo so there's no harm there
    because even if you play solo you still have to be online. it's an always-online game which i dont care for
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by iEvoGraalEra View Post
    You can't play solo as in having the world to yourself. You can play solo as in playing alone within a world/server filled with other players who will not be playing alone. There are no private or local servers.
    You sure ? Cause I saw the Bethesda conference and it sounded other than that
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

You sure ? Cause I saw the Bethesda conference and it sounded other than that
    I'm 100% sure. I watched the conference as well. There will be private servers that you'll be able to play alone on but they're not going to be adding those until later on. As of right now, at launch you will not be able to play on a server by yourself. You will HAVE to play with other people on the same server as you. But whether or not you associate with them is up to you.
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by iEvoGraalEra View Post
    I'm 100% sure. I watched the conference as well. There will be private servers that you'll be able to play alone on but they're not going to be adding those until later on. As of right now, at launch you will not be able to play on a server by yourself. You will HAVE to play with other people on the same server as you. But whether or not you associate with them is up to you.
    Oof, well, it's no issue for me really.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

Tried getting interested in Bethesda RPGs but I never seem to get invested in them. I know a new Fallout game is a big deal but I'm more hyped for Doom Eternal

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Tried getting interested in Bethesda RPGs but I never seem to get invested in them. I know a new Fallout game is a big deal but I'm more hyped for Doom Eternal
    I told myself to try elder scrolls, played skyrim, was great but I got disspapointed with elder scrolls online, but fallout for all I know hasn't let me down yet

I told myself to try elder scrolls, played skyrim, was great but I got disspapointed with elder scrolls online, but fallout for all I know hasn't let me down yet
    I played Fallout 3 and 4 for a while then got bored, same goes for Skyrim. I can definitely tell why people like them but those games are just not for me.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    Then why not just play Rust or Ark
    I've played both.I meant it as the genre of the game, a post-apocalyptic free roam PvP world?That sounds too good to be true.

They're trying something different for a change other then your typical single player that we all know and love.