Thread: New job idea

New job idea

My new job idea
    What if era added stocks, a warehouse where you could buy a stock for a certain amount of gralats, and get rewarded more money than what you spent on the stock (profit). Lets say in the warehouse there was a stock of 40 sun glasses for 150 gralats each, and the stock costs around 500 gralats, if you can sell all 40 “sun glasses” within a certain amount of time “2” hours, you will get a certain amount of gralats lets say you will be rewarded 3000 gralats.
    (You have to sell the stocks to real online people. For gralats of course)
    Also to prevent any cheating with second accounts, the same person can only buy one of the item you are selling.
    @zany
    Comment your ideas please
    Also i dont know if this is in the right category, i just though if i put it in this category people would see it.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Higuybye View Post
    My new job idea
    What if era added stocks, a warehouse where you could buy a stock for a certain amount of gralats, and get rewarded more money than what you spent on the stock (profit). Lets say in the warehouse there was a stock of 40 sun glasses for 150 gralats each, and the stock costs around 500 gralats, if you can sell all 40 “sun glasses” within a certain amount of time “2” hours, you will get a certain amount of gralats lets say you will be rewarded 3000 gralats.
    (You have to sell the stocks to real online people. For gralats of course)
    Also to prevent any cheating with second accounts, the same person can only buy one of the item you are selling.
    @zany
    Comment your ideas please
    Also i dont know if this is in the right category, i just though if i put it in this category people would see it.
    Eh, at that rate they're basically giving out free gralats. There has to be a sense of patience to it-maybe like 2-4 months before a noticeable increase is seen.

You also need to understand that there are kids playing this game-not a lot of kids know what stocks are.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BL1NK; 08-14-2018 at 04:40 AM.

Players would soon find a way to glitch the system. Trust me.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    Too complicated for kids and the devs.

Zany
    I think the premise in itself is very cool, although for this game it probably wouldn't work.
    A bit too complicated and as Ali said, unfortunately players would fine a way to exploit it one way or another.