Thread: Regarding p2k

Rodeo

Uzi Dual Regarding p2k

I didn’t know how to describe my suggestion in a short way so I apologize for the title. When I use my p2ks for streaking it becomes an issue after healing. (I can heal properly) but when I equip my p2ks again its always a single p2k, not dual. I don’t know if it is supposed to be like that but if not I think it’s very inconvenient, especially when fighting out in the open. Let me give an example. Say im using dual p2ks, I heal and when I re equip the p2k its only one and not both. For me this is a problem because a single p2k isn’t good enough for fighting and it takes 2-3 seconds to equip the second one. I’m sorry if what I wrote is sloppy or confusing, but feel free to post your opinions.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

It’s not a bug or anything, that’s just the mechanics for using dual guns. a simple work around is equip only 1 p2k before switching to your other item. and then when you switch back, it’ll equip both p2ks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    It’s not a bug or anything, that’s just the mechanics for using dual guns. a simple work around is equip only 1 p2k before switching to your other item. and then when you switch back, it’ll equip both p2ks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup, clicking on dual weapons cycles between single use and dual use, kind of outdated and could be expanded upon, like holding the icon to switch between single and dual.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

i second this idea we need this
    MY ART/WEBSITE!
    www.wowwashere.tk
    I do graffiti and art!
    -------------------------

dual wielding weapons have a lot of spread and aren't that accurate
    this kind of fits in with other video games such as COD lmao.
    It's there for realism.