Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who else is tired of these racist kid

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Picasso View Post
    So based off everyone response so far except one person it’s okay to be racist as long as I’m not caught. I mean are you guys not reading the thread I said I did report them and nothing happens
    It's not that it's acceptable to be racist, it's that Era doesn't record overhead chat, so unless an admin is there at that instant, it's virtually impossible to know if they were really racist.

A simple report will do, and hopefully a PR is present to deliver the consequences.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

So based off everyone response so far except one person it’s okay to be racist as long as I’m not caught. I mean are you guys not reading the thread I said I did report them and nothing happens
    Well, if they’re caught guilty they’ll get warned but you can’t see it. So don’t go around saying that nothing happend.

mann I cant play era without having a racist comment thrown at me at least three times a day. At first I just ignored it then I realized how many racist this game has. I started reporting them but nothing seems it happen. I figured maybe it because they don't have proof well I have proof I just don't know who to send it to
    Report them for racism, they will automatically be blocked once you submit the report as well.
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    It's not that it's acceptable to be racist, it's that Era doesn't record overhead chat, so unless an admin is there at that instant, it's virtually impossible to know if they were really racist.

A simple report will do, and hopefully a PR is present to deliver the consequences.
    Perfectly said.
    my discord is xiv#2549