Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How much have you spent on graal?

How much have you spent on graal?

Theres only been one or two super old threads i have been able to find and im curious. I sort of want to justify spending money. Ive just came back to the game. Have a new account. Old email got deleted played in 2012-13 only probably spent $100 back then. Ive been digging and its killing my brain. Just wanna have fun. Tell me your reasons why you do or dont spend money on this game!

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    Theres only been one or two super old threads i have been able to find and im curious. I sort of want to justify spending money. Ive just came back to the game. Have a new account. Old email got deleted played in 2012-13 only probably spent $100 back then. Ive been digging and its killing my brain. Just wanna have fun. Tell me your reasons why you do or dont spend money on this game!
    None of the jobs in era are worth it when you can spend 10 dollars to get what would take the majority of players a week or two at least to make, I THINK. (maybe mining if you put in the time). I've probably spent 40 dollars.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

I think it's a good investment to spend money if you want to Pk or spar, that is, if you play really often. Just keep in mind that every penny you spend is going to Stephanne (Who only rakes in the profits while not upgrading the servers), and not the developpers.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

I’ve spent over $400. For guns and Christmas presents lol
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Never spent any of my own money, although i have used google play rewards for about $20 of the $1 gralat packs lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    None of the jobs in era are worth it when you can spend 10 dollars to get what would take the majority of players a week or two at least to make, I THINK. (maybe mining if you put in the time). I've probably spent 40 dollars.
    Fishing and car missions are pretty fast without too much work, but it is pretty unbalanced p2p is definitely far superior in terms of getting anywhere without it taking a month +

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    I think it's a good investment to spend money if you want to Pk or spar, that is, if you play really often. Just keep in mind that every penny you spend is going to Stephanne (Who only rakes in the profits while not upgrading the servers), and not the developpers.
    Exactly why I'll never spend a cent of my own money on this game, the people that actually work get virtually nothing

I've spent over 1200$ on the game, worth ittt

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

i spent an embarrassing amount of money when i was younger and i seriously regret it.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Banned
    All the jobs are extremely grindy to do to force you into to using money.The best advice I can give you is leave before you end up wasting more money for a dying game.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    All the jobs are extremely grindy to do to force you into to using money.The best advice I can give you is leave before you end up wasting more money for a dying game.
    Era iPhone isn't dying, it's had a quite constant playerbase since around 2015 from what I've seen. Those who leave get replaced with new active players. If you want an example of a dead game, see Playerworlds Era.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

I know for a fact I spent well over 1000 on just iera, with nothing to show for it lol!
    Jink!
    Nub of Era at Your Service