Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When blacklisted can support still see tickets?

When blacklisted can support still see tickets?

My ip is blacklisted for some odd reason i cant login without vpn. But i just wanna know if toonslab looks at my ticket or do they ignore them or do they even see it at all if i send it while on my blacklisted ip?

Banned
    Depends on what you were blacklisted for.Tickets are known to not be responded to for weeks if you haven't noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    Depends on what you were blacklisted for.Tickets are known to not be responded to for weeks if you haven't noticed.
    Oh I've definitely noticed. I didn't know it was weeks I thought it was 2days. How many people are covering the tickets?

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff88 View Post
    Oh I've definitely noticed. I didn't know it was weeks I thought it was 2days. How many people are covering the tickets?
    From the looks of it, one or two. Good luck.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Banned
    What do you mean your IP is blacklisted? Like you can log on on other IP addreesses perfectly fine, no jail or anything? Just when you try on your own WiFi, it doesn’t connect? What does it say?

I believe toonslab support does still look at your ticket, but they might ignore it if they find you guilty of doing something you shouldn’t be doing or if they don’t find anything wrong that they can fix. If it’s been weeks, I suggest submitting another ticket. They generally take up to 48 hours to resolve as we are told. Make sure you include every detail you know, including why you think your IP was blacklisted.

I submitted a few tickets for 2 different things about a few weeks ago. I received a response via email and on iEra within 30 minutes for each ticket I submitted.
    Jink!
    Nub of Era at Your Service

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    What do you mean your IP is blacklisted? Like you can log on on other IP addreesses perfectly fine, no jail or anything? Just when you try on your own WiFi, it doesn’t connect? What does it say?

I believe toonslab support does still look at your ticket, but they might ignore it if they find you guilty of doing something you shouldn’t be doing or if they don’t find anything wrong that they can fix. If it’s been weeks, I suggest submitting another ticket. They generally take up to 48 hours to resolve as we are told. Make sure you include every detail you know, including why you think your IP was blacklisted.
    I Can't play at home, it says please login later every time I login. I have to use a Vpn just to login & half the time it ends up jailing me & im pretty tired of it I just want an unjail and my home ip address to be fine again. I have no clue as to why it was blacklisted though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jink Graal View Post
    I submitted a few tickets for 2 different things about a few weeks ago. I received a response via email and on iEra within 30 minutes for each ticket I submitted.
    You Trying to 1up me or something ? lmao you're no help bro.

Banned
    I Can't play at home, it says please login later every time I login. I have to use a Vpn just to login & half the time it ends up jailing me & im pretty tired of it I just want an unjail and my home ip address to be fine again. I have no clue as to why it was blacklisted though.

- - - Updated - - -

You Trying to 1up me or something ? lmao you're no help bro.
    Include screenshots in your ticket, please. When it jails you, what does the reason say?

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Include screenshots in your ticket, please. When it jails you, what does the reason say?
    It says Hacking Altering Files. But I just want to play on my ip again so I dont have to worry about jails

It says Hacking Altering Files. But I just want to play on my ip again so I dont have to worry about jails
    You'll need to get a screenshot, maybe get some Mcdonalds wifi or go over to a friends house and log on

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today