Thread: What's with all the events

What's with all the events

What's with all the events iMask has been hosting recently.

So far he's hosted Gun Game - the game mode where you kill and enemy to progress to the next gun, we haven't got to play Gun game for years and now it's back! I love you iMask no homo

And also he's been hosting Hide n Seek - a game of hide n seek where you have to find the admin and if you win you get a free ec. Sounds fun.

This is a nice change to the game and I hope he does it more often. It's nice for me since i get to try out guns I don't even own lmao.

What's your thoughts...?
    I love it.

Probably trying to gain popularity for himself within the player base, but it's fun and it benefits everyone so I see no issue in it.
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

normal staff aren't allowed to host hide n seek for events, but imask has more authority above a PR so he's able to host stuff like that
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Gun game should be held in its own map though, like in Era PC, the lag is unbearable and turns my phone into molten magma trying to play it.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Leveler
    He always host this crap at like 4am my time even though I see him on at like 6pm and earlier online in my timezone.

- - - Updated - - -

But not everyone can participate I understand but at least he's making those people who liked the event and wanted it to return happy
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    He always host this crap at like 4am my time even though I see him on at like 6pm and earlier online in my timezone.

- - - Updated - - -

But not everyone can participate I understand but at least he's making those people who liked the event and wanted it to return happy
    If he's hosting it at 4am, that probably means less players are on and in turn less lag. Not a bad thing

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Gun game should be held in its own map though, like in Era PC, the lag is unbearable and turns my phone into molten magma trying to play it.
    Ha! Funny.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Yay Gun game back woo

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!