Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A question about Fmg9 (Auction gun)

Handgun Dual A question about Fmg9 (Auction gun)

When the nerfs and buffs hit era a lot of guns were changed including fmg9. This would be fine and all until I realised that in comparison to all the other auction guns fmg9 seems to be one of the worst guns available only at auctions in terms of stats. I am not entirely sure if any other guns from auctions have been tinkered with but after seeing fog, mp7 and rafor I feel like fmg9 has been done wrong in the nerfs and should be buffed in some way to be on par with other auction guns.

TLDR: Me want better fmg9

This should be in the Ask a Weapons Expert section.

While I believe auction guns should not be tampered with, certain overpowered guns such as the WH64 desperately needed a nerf.
    I don't know the stats for the FMG-9, but if it's really terrible, I think it should be buffed - especially since statistically, it probably cost you more than a highly priced gun like the BAR.

Auctions are weird because the price of each gun varies at each auction, sometimes an item can go for 100k, while other times, like yesterday, a toy hammer can go for 400k.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

My bad about the section choice. But yeah it for sure is the black sheap of the auction guns.

Quote Originally Posted by DistantCx View Post
    My bad about the section choice. But yeah it for sure is the black sheap of the auction guns.
    Doesn't it also go dual?

Is golden souizen an auction gun?
    Or only an exclusive 2015 present?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spoy15 View Post
    Is golden souizen an auction gun?
    Or only an exclusive 2015 present?

They were both auctioned once, but I don't think it got auctioned after it became a present.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    They were both auctioned once, but I don't think it got auctioned after it became a present.
    Ah so even if it eas tampered with, it wouldn't be unfair

you are right it should be buffed.

Fmg9/Souizen and BAG share the same stats. Bitzsam said that if he changes any of those gun's stats it will be changed for all 3. And I do agree the stats on these guns are very bad, considering these are auctions guns and not publicly available. By far the worst Nerf.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Fmg9/Souizen and BAG share the same stats. Bitzsam said that if he changes any of those gun's stats it will be changed for all 3. And I do agree the stats on these guns are very bad, considering these are auctions guns and not
    publicly available. By far the worst Nerf.
    That's weird. While I understand why Bitzsam would want to make all the stats the same (They're all auction guns with varying prices) it is still really strange.