Thread: Where The 2018 GST ? Its been over A Month

Newcomer

Question Where The 2018 GST Video ? Its been over A Month

Hey,

How all my graalians doing hope you're still on board and haven't quit yet.Hope yall can help me im trying to find the GST 2018 Video, But haven't seen it uploaded yet it's been over a month.

I haven't been active on graal lately especially the day, and weekend GST took place. I told my self it's going to be uploaded on youtube either way so no need to stay up for 5+ hours or distract my self on a busy weekend i had.

I told my self Every GST we've had get's Recorded And uploaded later so i told myself well if you put it that way, Im all good and set to watch the GST later on when i have free time.

It's been over a month now, and the 2018 GST video still hasn't been uploaded. Why? Why? Why? WHy? Who responsible for this ? Who was in charge of 2018 GST just wondering he ain't doing a good job.

I heard rumors Where the 2018 GST Video will not be uploaded. ''Please don't tell me this is true''

I also heard this year GST was the most rigged and mess up one of them all is this true?

Whoever responsible for this, and if the rumors are true he must be one of the most corrupted Admins i've seen yet. He cross the line by not uploading the GST. Generations after Generations of admin all recorder and uploaded GST Video, But yet not this year. He broke the cycle of life he must be beheaded or hung.

I heard this one crazy rumor where Their not gonna upload this year GST, because it shows actual evidence of rigged/corrupted Tournament. I hope that not tht case of not uploading it.
    Last edited by EraIgnorance; 08-19-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    We already had the 2018 GST, it was about a month ago now love. I’m not big on it, or I’d give you more information about how it turned out haha.