Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lack of Events Hosted

Lack of Events Hosted

I'm not new here and I have been here for the last six years just hovering around, reading over hundreds of different threads and having my own questions and opinions for a variety of different things posted. Some people from Era may know who I am through seeing me run around, events or might have heard of me.

This thread has been written so many times and no one seems to take notice and most likely this is probably gonna turn into a dead thread just exactly how events seem to be quite dead (at the moment anyway).

History lesson woo!!! Ive been taking part in events ever since late 2013 and there are some times where events are hosted so much that there was literally no time to do any other activity era has to offer to the player base and this time frame can go on for weeks, months... Which is amazing. Then there are other times where no events are hosted at all, maximum of 2 sets of events over 48 hours. This also would go on for weeks, months.

Okay so I spent 2 hours writing this long story about events and the different types of events players there are and reasons for why admins don't host and reasons why players always get angry and treat the admins like absolutely nothing and the it all disappears, so yeah Im gonna keep it short.

Admins don't enjoy hosting because players treat them like they're nothing, they're so disrespectful and don't actually appreciate the time admins take out of helping players and doing their jobs. Events aren't an actual job or duty for admins so it isn't expected from them when they're hired. Half of these admins are barely active and when they do decide to come online they're online for such a short amount of time it seems as they are just in it for the rewards and not to actually help the community. I know that they're are other things admins would rather spend their time doing than hosting events for rude players.

There are over 90 EC items in the event shop and more than 30 of those items are valued at over 80 Event Coins and with the lack of events that are hosted nowadays, what was the point in making so many items if players cant even earn EC to buy them or if they are earning EC it could be months and months for a player just to buy one of their most preferred item.

All I'm trying to say is that admins should host more, because they are not busy all the time with reports and uploads like 70% of them say they are. Events only take up 10-20 minutes of your time, it not like you're on for 5 hours at a time and are working continuously for those 5 hours. Yes, players can be rude and disrespectful and if you don't want to spend your time hosting for them, host for everyone else or the players who only play Era for the events. I know that theres been this thread hundreds of times and it just gets over looked and people always come to the same conclusion, but yeah it'd be good if something would happen
    Thankyou.

Okay.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Too busy I can’t host for you but you can pay Rolyn

Just hosted, you're welcome.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Just hosted, you're welcome.
    Nice but he’s aussie. In other words he’s either asleep or drunk crying

The only job a PR has is to host tbh, they really shouldn’t be doing anything else
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

inb4 some admin suck up starts going full keyboard warrior on you
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Zephlyn View Post
    The only job a PR has is to host tbh, they really shouldn’t be doing anything else
    What about accepting uploads and and resolving reports? Hosting doesn't get them their PR good boy points

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Zephlyn View Post
    Well go ahead and tell me some actual serious reports, useless PR's come across? Or did you get fired? "Someone scammed me on tables come jail them now" yeah Im sure that's going to be heaps helpful, seeing as you don't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Minky Canavi View Post
    Well go ahead and tell me some actual serious reports, useless PR's come across? Or did you get fired? "Someone scammed me on tables come jail them now" yeah Im sure that's going to be heaps helpful, seeing as you don't do anything.
    They catch bad boys