Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here plays No Man's Sky?

Anyone here plays No Man's Sky?

It's not a drama thread or anything, I just need a friend to play with me, I don't need to hear about why no one is buying it, I need someone to explore with being alone in the game is great though I do require some company.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I just need a friend to play with me
    Poor Joey );
    my discord is xiv#2549

:,(
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

I’m sorry

Hey Joey, PS4?

PC I don't know if there's cross play

I discovered a planet that no one else seems to have came across yet. It's a green, swampy, marsh planet. About halfway through my first day of exploration I came across a strange structure. It appeared to be a small mound with the base of a tree trunk extending out of the top of it. The mound was covered in overgrown grass and moss, yet I managed to notice a makeshift wooden door on the front of it. I opened the door to see what was inside, I had assumed another player had came before me, but I was very wrong. I opened the door to find a giant green ogre. He roared a mighty roar and I stood in awe. He grasped my shoulders and threw me inside, I woke up the next day laying in my bed back on my home planet. I think it was all just a dream, however I still doubt myself to this day.
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by iEvoGraalEra View Post
    I discovered a planet that no one else seems to have came across yet. It's a green, swampy, marsh planet. About halfway through my first day of exploration I came across a strange structure. It appeared to be a small mound with the base of a tree trunk extending out of the top of it. The mound was covered in overgrown grass and moss, yet I managed to notice a makeshift wooden door on the front of it. I opened the door to see what was inside, I had assumed another player had came before me, but I was very wrong. I opened the door to find a giant green ogre. He roared a mighty roar and I stood in awe. He grasped my shoulders and threw me inside, I woke up the next day laying in my bed back on my home planet. I think it was all just a dream, however I still doubt myself to this day.
    True it happened I was the giant green ogre

I haven't played No Man's Sky (nor do I plan to), but it seems like a cool game just by looking at it.

Do any non-players agree with me?

I have played No Man’s Sky since the beginning, and still continue to play it. I must say it has developed MASSIVELY and the developers definitely pay attention to the bugs their players report within the game. I definitely recommend it, especially when playing with others. I play it on the PS4.
    You can find me on Era as Venus Snapdragon
    Have a question? Feel free to pm me in game!
    Making Era a positively positive place !