Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Emoji support on Era?

Are they literally just cropped from here? Poor taste.. at least put some effort next time you want to release useless stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    Are they literally just cropped from here? Poor taste.. at least put some effort next time you want to release useless stuff
    Lol

They are all made from scratch. Even if it’s “useless” it doesn’t hurt for people to have some fun with something like this once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Lol

They are all made from scratch. Even if it’s “useless” it doesn’t hurt for people to have some fun with something like this once in a while.
    Very doubtful they're original, it does hurt the game it shows that whoever is able to update the game doesn't give a crap about what players want except what they want to make lol

Ps. Watch your attitude.

Very doubtful they're original, it does hurt the game it shows that whoever is able to update the game doesn't give a crap about what players want except what they want to make lol

Ps. Watch your attitude.
    what attitude?
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Ps. Watch your attitude.
    Stfu the update is ok

Ps. Watch your attitude.
    They are 100% made from scratch, I made them, I would never edit something unless asked (which is rare). iMask saw the making of them as well so he also knows.

They are not even similar to the ones on the forums lol, (the only similarity is that they are yellow which almost all emojis are lol) just because there are emojis here, doesn’t mean the ones I made are automatically copied. I don’t even know how I could get image files from here .-.
    Last edited by Rima Wasabi; 08-25-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    They are 100% made from scratch, I made them, I would never edit something unless asked (which is rare). iMask saw me making them as well so he also knows.

They are not even similar to the ones on the forums lol, (the only similarity is that they are yellow which almost all emojis are lol) just because there are emojis here, doesn’t mean the ones I made are automatically copied. I don’t even know how I could get image files from here .-.
    Awwwwh your work is just CUTE as always! I’m totally obsessed with this update (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾!!
    Much love to you & your heartwarming effort <3

Zany

Ps. Watch your attitude.
    There's no reason for you to be so rude.
    The people that update this game put an unimaginable amount of effort, work, and thought into what they make, and I know it because I see and hear it happening. Just because it doesn't please your every want doesn't mean they made it out of selflishness. They are 100% original, and if you don't know if they are or not then you have no right insulting the person who made them.

It never hurts to have something like this in here. Not every single thing is going to have a huge purpose. Otherwise, half the things that are in the game wouldn't exist, half of the things in the world wouldn't exist for heaven's sake. Useless to you? Maybe. Doesn't mean that they shouldn't of been made.
    Last edited by Zany; 08-25-2018 at 02:05 AM.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I think it’d be really nice to have them in overhead chat I agree

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Ok this is sad I can’t see the emojis and a lot of things are invisible on my screen even after reinstalling and relogging
    Okok
    Still can't express yourself
    Admins - - ERA