Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Emoji support on Era?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    Very doubtful they're original, it does hurt the game it shows that whoever is able to update the game doesn't give a crap about what players want except what they want to make lol

Ps. Watch your attitude.
    Lol why are you so hostile? When you have no information on who made them (until now) and how they were made yet you jump to conclusions as if you can predict and know everything. They clearly are original and are made from scratch and arent editted, but you wouldnt have looked would you?

they don't really look close to the ones on the forums. I think Rima did a great job on those. Well I recently joined the team and really enjoy working with the staff team. As already said staff members put alot of effort into updates.

That's not simply just iMask pushing some button because he's bored. There's much more to updates than you know and a lot of things you need to take in consideration and be aware of.
    Hearing over and over again that admins don't care just makes me want to shake my head. I ve seen alot of effort that they put into this.

Oof, i summoned all the admins to one thread am i famous yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvia View Post
    they don't really look close to the ones on the forums. I think Rima did a great job on those. Well I recently joined the team and really enjoy working with the staff team. As already said staff members put alot of effort into updates.

That's not simply just iMask pushing some button because he's bored. There's much more to updates than you know and a lot of things you need to take in consideration and be aware of.
    Hearing over and over again that admins don't care just makes me want to shake my head. I ve seen alot of effort that they put into this.
    I appreciate your constructive criticism, i stll don't agree with you though, there's many things that could be simply FIXED or at least finished before cosmetics are necessary.

They aren't bad, but they're not necessarily good or even useful to the game. I'm gunna get bashed for saying this anyway so carry on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iMonkey View Post
    Lol why are you so hostile? When you have no information on who made them (until now) and how they were made yet you jump to conclusions as if you can predict and know everything. They clearly are original and are made from scratch and arent editted, but you wouldnt have looked would you?
    That wasn't hostility though, there's slight differences my bad. They still look extensively similar just more anime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    There's no reason for you to be so rude.
    The people that update this game put an unimaginable amount of effort, work, and thought into what they make, and I know it because I see and hear it happening. Just because it doesn't please your every want doesn't mean they made it out of selflishness. They are 100% original, and if you don't know if they are or not then you have no right insulting the person who made them.

It never hurts to have something like this in here. Not every single thing is going to have a huge purpose. Otherwise, half the things that are in the game wouldn't exist, half of the things in the world wouldn't exist for heaven's sake. Useless to you? Maybe. Doesn't mean that they shouldn't of been made.
    Tl;dr

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    There's no reason for you to be so rude.
    The people that update this game put an unimaginable amount of effort, work, and thought into what they make, and I know it because I see and hear it happening. Just because it doesn't please your every want doesn't mean they made it out of selflishness. They are 100% original, and if you don't know if they are or not then you have no right insulting the person who made them.

It never hurts to have something like this in here. Not every single thing is going to have a huge purpose. Otherwise, half the things that are in the game wouldn't exist, half of the things in the world wouldn't exist for heaven's sake. Useless to you? Maybe. Doesn't mean that they shouldn't of been made.
    Tl;dr

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Still can't express yourself
    Could you ever though?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    what attitude?
    Perhaps i misinterpreted

- - - Updated - - -

Incoming poop storm

Oof, i summoned all the admins to one thread am i famous yet?

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate your constructive criticism, i stll don't agree with you though, there's many things that could be simply FIXED or at least finished before cosmetics are necessary.

They aren't bad, but they're not necessarily good or even useful to the game. I'm gunna get bashed for saying this anyway so carry on.

- - - Updated - - -

That wasn't hostility though, there's slight differences my bad. They still look extensively similar just more anime.

- - - Updated - - -

Tl;dr

- - - Updated - - -

Tl;dr

- - - Updated - - -

Could you ever though?

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps i misinterpreted

- - - Updated - - -

Incoming poop storm
    You want people to pay attention to you (or talk about a problem), but you won’t have at least a bit of respect for others who try to explain and give you an educated debate to your own opinions. Having one is fine, but Not being respectful and fair towards others will make people be aggressive towards you, remember things will always go back.

I still don’t see the similarities other than them being yellow, they are even different sizes. And how exactly do they look “more like anime”? Lol

Also

That comment that you didn’t even bother to read from Zany was her giving a good point on how not every update has to have a huge purpose. You should probably try and read it.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    You want people to pay attention to you (or talk about a problem), but you won’t have at least a bit of respect for others who try to explain and give you an educated debate to your own opinions. Having one is fine, but Not being respectful and fair towards others will make people be aggressive towards you, remember things will always go back.

I still don’t see the similarities other than them being yellow, they are even different sizes. And how exactly do they look “more like anime”? Lol

Also

That comment that you didn’t even bother to read from Zany was her giving a good point on how not every update has to have a huge purpose. You should probably try and read it.
    Mainly get people talking about the problem, being nice doesn't get that done as evident by this thread, i be rude and in turn get a mass of admins talking.

Idk they give me an anime impression, perhaps add an option to turn them off, like the existing option for something similar i can't remember it exactly.

I agree not every update has to have a huge purpose but there is a ton of broken features, graphics etc, that imo should be addressed first.

I'm not going to read zanys comment.

Zany
    Mainly get people talking about the problem, being nice doesn't get that done as evident by this thread, i be rude and in turn get a mass of admins talking.

Idk they give me an anime impression, perhaps add an option to turn them off, like the existing option for something similar i can't remember it exactly.

I agree not every update has to have a huge purpose but there is a ton of broken features, graphics etc, that imo should be addressed first.

I'm not going to read zanys comment.
    You don’t have to insult others to get the attention you want. If that’s how you go through the world, you’re going to have a rude awakening.

Don’t know why you refuse to read my comments but at this point, I don’t want to.

Please get back on topic.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Hopefully they make a way for messages you send and receive to not convert what asci emoticons you may have used into emojis. Personally hate this change a lot myself.

Zany
    I like the change personally, don’t see how it hurts anything.

Are they literally just cropped from here? Poor taste.. at least put some effort next time you want to release useless stuff
    Very doubtful they're original, it does hurt the game it shows that whoever is able to update the game doesn't give a crap about what players want except what they want to make lol

Ps. Watch your attitude.
    Up next on YouTube: How To Get a Shoe in Your Mouth |100% Working |Please Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    They are 100% made from scratch, I made them, I would never edit something unless asked (which is rare). iMask saw me making them as well so he also knows.

They are not even similar to the ones on the forums lol, (the only similarity is that they are yellow which almost all emojis are lol) just because there are emojis here, doesn’t mean the ones I made are automatically copied. I don’t even know how I could get image files from here.-.
    I can help you with that.